Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2021, 07:42 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Fort Lauderale , Florida
1997 Airstream Excella - Florida

The renovation process of this Airstream was just completed on March 5th, 2021. The unit is literally brand new, and never been used.

Pro s:

The unit is gorgeous. The colors were picked to be elegant, chic, and timeless. Whoever gets this unit, will get 5 10 more feet in length, and spend at least 10K 20K less for a similar sized unit. This unit would also be ideal for anyone wishing to sell their home before the market corrects, and get in to an awesome unit and at a significantly lower living cost. The unit has a washer/dryer, so you can be self reliant. No more walking to the shed or the park campground for laundry.

The unit sleeps 4.5.

The unit has two brand new HVAC units.

A brand new luxurious mattress is included.

Con s/What the unit does not have:

A built in TV. The reason is TVs are a very personal thing, and it gives the new owner of the ability to choose what is best for them from iPad s, small, large, 4K, 8K, projectors, etc. .

A built in stereo system. Built in s are outdated. Battery powered active PA systems offer the ultimate in flexibility and sound quality. I will help guide the new owner to make the best decision for them, and may may depending offer a few pieces of my own equipment as a gift.

Generator: Generators are also a very personal decision, and many people have very specific interests in what they want/need.

Insights to purchase:

Serious offers only. I am looking for the right owner s . Cash only, no financing. Title is clean and registrations and tags are up to date. Warranties from the restoration company will be transferred. The unit will be cleaned and sanitized before transfer.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1997 Airstream Excella - Florida

Kent Infante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Frederick , Maryland
Hi,

Still for sale? I’m very intrigued but could use a few more pictures of the bedroom area so I can see if I can make it work for full timing with 2 people (custom queen or king). Any additional photos would be greatly appreciated. How is the skin outside -/ any dings or dents? Not sure this will work for me but if it does I’m a cash buyer. Thanks, Jon
rgrjon is offline   Reply With Quote