Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-15-2019, 01:45 PM   #1

1979 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Conroe , Texas
1979 Argosy Minuet : All original interior parts (Everything in Excellent Condition)

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Everything inside is original and in excellent condition. I will begin removing the items next week (very carefully). You are more than welcome to come remove anything yourself if you beat me to it.

This Airstream was purchased with the intention of a gutting it for a complete renovation. I know it's almost criminal to be completely gutting her but I am praying that I find a good home (or homes) for her parts and pieces.

Please don't hesitate to call or text with any questions about parts, pricing etc.

**Couches have original upholstery (in excellent condition) underneath the yellow sheet. Will upload more photos soon.

Samantha
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ent-condition/
sambrite is offline   Reply With Quote