Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Taylors Falls , Minnesota
1978 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Wisconsin

Title: 1978 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Wisconsin
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

The Cons... The travel trailer had a encounter with a tree. Damage is mostly in the front cap and is repairable. There are a few dings here and there. The rear road side small awning is damaged and will need repair.
The Pros... I have power washed it a couple of times and there is absolutely no leaks. The running lights are all still functioning. All interior lights are working. The tree was less intrusive for the interior. The awning is a year old ( $2800.00 installed) The tires have less than 600 miles on them. The wheels have new bearings and were just packed a week before the tree encounter. Still goes down the road straight and pulls like a dream. The interior is nice. All new flooring. Fun and Retro too. I redid it a year ago. Wonderful big rear bath, new toilet. New front couch mattress( super soft corduroy). AC blows cold and will freeze you out... Refrigerator works great on gas or electric. Stove and all burners work great. New microwave. Hot water heater works great and has new regulator. All glass is original with no breaks or leaks. Black, Gray and Water tanks are in good condition and work as they should. Drapes are all in great shape. She's a beauty. Come see. Ready to camp. Clear title in hand. Weight distribution and hitch included.Text or email. CASH ONLY. I do not need help selling.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...1-wisconsin-4/
dallas is offline   Reply With Quote