Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2021, 07:29 PM   #1

Saint Petersburg , FL
1978 Airstream Ambassador - Florida

this was my father's airstream be used for travel and live in during his career as a nuclear power plant inspector. it's been sitting since he retired he started to do some work on it he replaced the plumbing with PEX pipe and new drain. all the awnings are good no dry rot work fine, the floors are solid, there is one dent that has been repaired in the back the layout of the airstream is bachelor pad style. but it has been sitting for about 7 years the AC does come on blows cool but not cold the fridge does not work. I imagine this thing will need a overhaul. he told me the axles were replaced. he also replaced the rims and some of the shock components I was told. I towed this back from Tennessee about 7 years ago about 6 years ago he got dementia he's recently passed I have clean title in my name. I have too many possessions to keep this I am pricing it right to get rid of it. if not I will do the restoration process myself. any questions can be answered by me as much as I know how to answer them at this point.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1978 Airstream Ambassador - Florida

austin Sgro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:04 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2012 16' Sport
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
I am in weeki wachee, please message me your number to discuss
adamwright is offline   Reply With Quote