Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-31-2018, 02:24 PM   #1

1977 29' Ambassador
Oakland , California
1977 Airstream Ambassador 29 - California

Title: 1977 Airstream Ambassador 29 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1977 Custom Airstream Landyacht
I have a 1977 Custom Airstream Landyacht I am selling for $35,000 OBO. The exterior is perfect, and beautiful. It is completely sealed and will protect you from the strongest storm. Stepping inside you are transported to a beautiful ocean yacht. The floors of the salon have been redone with gorgeous bamboo. Throughout the Landyacht beautiful maple has been used along with both Honduras Mahogany and Honduras Venere. Top of the line guides and hinges have been used on all doors and drawers. Cut resistant Formica counters and backsplash in the kitchen with stainless steel sink fixtures. Bathroom has custom claw foot tub installed. A tankless water heater has been added to provide constant hot water. Additional appliances include a propane range and oven, a propane/electrical refrigerator and freezer. A wood burning stove has been added as a nostalgic source of heat. The tiled area around the stove is great for wet and muddy boots. The front area is open and bright and reminds you of being on a luxury yacht in the middle of the Caribbean. It’s a wonderful place to read a book or entertain some friends. The bedroom has Custom solid Zebra wood flooring. The porthole to the queen bed is also made of beautiful Honduras Mahogany. This Airstream has been beautifully restored and remodeled. It is perfect for that couple that wants to camp in the lap of luxury. I am selling it for $35,000 OBO, I will entertain serious offers for less only. This is something that can be used for generations to come. THIS IS PRICED TO SELL. WILL NEGOTIATE. MUST GET RID OF IT. URGENTLY.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-2/
Batstream is offline   Reply With Quote