I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
I recently purchased a 1977 31' Sovereign
and we are planning on completely renovating the interior. The existing interior is in what I would consider great shape. Aside from a few places there some of the laminate trim is peeling away and a few latches that are broken, most of what we are removing looks great and operates as expected. This would be a great fit for someone looking to completely re-work a similar model back to original spec or a stockpile of replacement parts if you have a similar trailer.
I'd rather find someone willing to take all or most of what I have but I would be willing to consider selling off pieces if that's all you need.
Below is a list of most of what we are offering. Of course, let me know and I can send more pics of anything in particular. We are keeping: the overhead cabinets in front/bow over couch/bed; toilet; water heater; overhead cabinets over the sink; twin bed set up and overhead cabinets.
- Bathtub and Plastic tub surround
-Forward fold out table
- Gaucho Bed/sofa (needs a little love but functional)
- Fold out table/radio cabinet beside door
- Kitchen counter and cabinets including sink, NuTone Blender (works but no pitcher) and Magic Chef oven (We haven't turned on the range but it looks great. Tambour doors work relatively well and main trash door needs a small hinge adjustment.)
- Dometic Fridge and adjacent cabinets and pantry (Also haven't turned on the fridge but it's clean and intact.)
- Vinyl accordion partition - great shape
- 2 Matching rear closet doors
- Sliding rear pocket door between beds and bathroom closet area
- Bathroom countertop and cabinetry (sink has a crack in it)
- Middle section of shower assembly including small vertical cabinet and seat area
- Fold out seat over toilet (vinyl in great shape)
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: