1976 Airstream Argosy
- 2016 new tires
- Bearings serviced in 2016
- New exterior/interior paint 2016
- New interior paint
- New LVP flooring in 2016
- All new pex plumbing, new water pump and new water heater as of 2016
- Updated electrical: interior amp; exterior LED bulbs as of 2016
- New inverter and battery in 2016
- Custom canopy made by Vintage Trailer Supply
- New Sunbrella/canvas custom cushion covers
- Custom overhead light fixtures
- Original refrigerator and stove work perfectly
- Refrigerator Dometic, works great on gas or electric
- Original overhead fans work
- Original furnace untested
- Custom mirror in main cabin
- Custom curtains
- Original radio works
- Original front curved windows with NO cracks
- Bathroom/shower removed to add two custom bunk beds, sturdy and new.
- Sleeps 6 two double beds amp; two bunks
We are selling our 1976 Argosy. We bought it in 2016 from the original owner who used it sparingly and we immediately gave it a major remodel. We used it lovingly while our kids were little and recently bought a cabin, so it is time to pass it along.
In 2016, we installed new tires, all new plumbing, water pump, water heater, inverter and updated electrical system with LED bulbs inside and out. The interior has been updated and painted, all of the cushions are recovered in sunbrella and heavy duty canvas and we installed luxury vinyl plank flooring.
We took the bathroom out and replaced it with custom bunk beds. We didn't like the idea of messing with the bathroom/shower and our kids loved the privacy of their bunks. The bathroom mirror now hangs in the main cabin. With the two pull out couch beds, the camper sleeps six total. We tow without trailer brakes with a 2007 Toyota Tundra with no problems. We store it indoors during the winter. We have all the keys and the title in hand.
View this ad at Airstream Classifieds
- 1976 Airstream Argosy 22 - Michigan