Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2018, 10:01 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1968 26' Overlander
Orlando , Florida
1975 Airstream Overlander 27 - Florida

Title: 1975 Airstream Overlander 27 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This lovely little Overlander (Jennie) has stories to tell! She has served our family well and is ready for a re-do! Our family of 5 has used every inch of her warm interior but we are now ready for a larger model (I know! Smaller units are worth more!). I would say this trailer is in average condition for it's age, but that wasn't an option, between fair and good. We added a bunk option in the middle bedroom so there are three single beds there and then my husband and I sleep comfortably on the goucho. There is a full kitchen and bathroom, of course, though both need a little love. The stove top is very rusty and needs to be polished. Then handle on the oven is broken but the oven itself works beautifully. When we'd purchased Jennie 4 years ago, it had never been used. The refrigerator works and there's looooots of storage. We've used it in the condition it is in for 4 years with narry a problem, but I would expect the next owners would want to replace the water heater and the flooring. A plumbing leak that has been corrected, damaged the parquet in the bedroom which we keep covered with a rug. The A/C works great, it has an electric tow thingy, super efficient tinted windows and a newer toilet. I have the awning mechanism to sell along with it, but it will need to be properly installed. We JUST put a light scratch and a dent in one side, the last time we moved it. There's a lower panel missing near the wheel well, toward the back on one side. A new panel should be easy to add but we bought it like that have never really cared. While she needs some love, she's still pretty and perfectly functional, as-is.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...er-27-florida/
megan is offline   Reply With Quote