Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1974 Argosy 24
Munising , Michigan
1974 Airstream Argosy 24 - Michigan

Title: 1974 Airstream Argosy 24 - Michigan
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Looking at selling our Argosy. We just don’t have the time to put in to fully restoring it like we had planned. We have been using it as is and love it. This has the front kitchen with mid beds and a rear bathroom. Stove, fridge, furnace, and A/C all work. This trailer is in very good shape and mostly original. All the window and door seals were replaced last year, including the fuzzy seals. All window latches are functional as I replaced some of those as well. It does have an original Carefree awning in good shape.Any questions, feel free to ask!

*****Please note that this is stored behind my house and we have had around 200" of snow this year. It will probably be around April before I would be able to get it out. Sorry!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...y-24-michigan/
Brad H is offline   Reply With Quote