Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2017, 09:32 AM   #1

Thonotosassa , Florida
1973 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Florida

Title: 1973 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/tro/6171441641.html

Reason for sale: I hit a rough spot and lived in this for a couple months and got this as a gift. Finally getting back on my feet and I've gotten the opportunity to move on. I know it's not perfect so I am open to negotiate price.

I've attempted some cosmetic renovations inside but nothing major. The owner before me had a screened porch attached to the outside. It's been removed but still has some tar spots. Dent on the roof. I did shovel some money into this to make it towable/livable/safe so it is ready to pull off the lot. I have the title.

New breaks, tires and bearings. Also electric is up to date and running on a brand new distribution panel and power converter. New battery. I've also gotten professionals to redo the back bumper that was rusting. The owner before me redid the floor to laminate. I don't have the original propane tanks anymore. New air conditioner with an auto fan kit. I have kept all receipts from the work I got done on it if you'd like a copy.

Most of the layout inside is original except for the living room/entry way and I also removed one of the overhang shelves in the sleeping area. I kept the rolling cabinet doors (plus some extra I had in the entry way) if you'd like them. The did come with blinds which I didn't like so I removed them. I still have the blinds I'll give to you.

Serious, positive and respectable inquires only.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-31-florida-8/
Joch is offline   Reply With Quote