Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2019, 03:38 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1973 27' Overlander
2016 30' Flying Cloud
Open Road , Michigan
1973 Airstream Overlander 27 - Florida

Title: 1973 Airstream Overlander 27 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Asking $9350 obo
This Stream is in very good condition for the year with almost all original components remaining, so it is a great candidate for restoration to original design. Floorplan also has many options for remodel or just keep as is with minor modification (bedding, textiles, etc.) to suit your needs.

I purchased this RV in 2016 and fell in love with Airstreams. Though I never planned to sell this one, I opted to purchase a larger model a few weeks ago (because my family is too large for this one) and I now cannot bring myself to just leave this one unused in storage.

This model sleeps up to 4, and has a huge rear bath with tub/shower, huge closet and pantry, abundant storage for clothes/personal items, a working propane stove, and working awning in good condition

The following components were professionally upgraded/replaced/repaired in 2016-17 after purchase: Tires, brakes, electric jack, propane system with (full) tanks, complete plumbing system, water pump, toilet, 2-door apartment size refrigerator, microwave, electric water heater, and 13,500 btu Dometic low-profile A/C.

Included with purchase: Progressive Industries 30 Amp Portable EMS RV Surge Protector, various electrical adapters, 30-amp extension cord, portable waste tank, Valterra RV stabilizer, large Samsung smart TV, DVD and Blu-ray player.

More pictures available on request.

Asking $9,350 obo
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-27-florida-3/
Janisew is offline   Reply With Quote