Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2019, 11:31 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1968 26' Overlander
Goleta , California
1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - California

Title: 1967 Airstream Overlander 26 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Going up for sale, is my 1967 International Overlander
Take the trip in time more than 50 years ago, when life was easy, music was good, and travel trailers were made out of real wood and thick aluminum. This trailer is a lovely little home, that has been local to town for some years now, and most definitely cared for.

It is styled out almost identical to the original layout. There is a couch, with fold out table, and a pull out nice sized bed. There is a kitchen with a classic three burner stove, refrigerator and toaster oven. Though small, there is plenty of space for prepping/storing/hanging food and cooking tools.

Two beds in the central section, with drawers and storage space above and below. Two hanging clothes closets.
An island water colored bathroom with pocket door, shower, tub, toliet and sink.

There are three roof vents, and 12v fans throughout the trailer. The hot water heater is almost brand new, and is plumbed to easily hook up an outdoor shower if that is your kine

The awning is original and has all its parts and is very easy to use. There are some tears in the fabric, but they have been properly patched up with awning tape.

Seven windows with complete hardware and screens, in excellent working order. All the curtains are made with Mom as guiding seamstress, and are quite easy to make and change out if keen.

Fairly new, and in good condition, tongue and groove flooring

Throughout the time I have owned this jewel, I have had my hands on almost everything little part, and feel confident about the status and how to work on it, so if there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Tires are ~1.5 years old and have 100 miles on them

Trailer was polished last week...

Comes with owners manual, extra flooring, spare tire, trailer weight distribution levelers, jack stands, propane tank, lots of spare parts for windows, curtains, random trailer things, Electric jack..

And all the running clearance light recepticles have been replaced with new OEM parts...

Tows good and straight..

Thanks for reading, hope you like!

$19500 OBO

Will deliver if needed
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-california-9/
slowstreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:42 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

1968 26' Overlander
Goleta , California
Sold

Hi everyone,
this is sold, and no longer up for sale. I cannot figure out how to delete the posting.

Thank you!
slowstreamin is offline   Reply With Quote