Airstream Tradewind 24 - Oregon
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Up for sale is our beautiful 1965
Airstream Tradewind International. Measuring an ideal 24,’ the Tradewind has enough space for necessities plus many amenities! It sleeps four; two on the pull-out gaucho sofa and two on the custom dinenette/convertible bed. The refrigerator/freezer, oven and stovetop, kitchen sink, toilet, shower, heat, AC, and tankless hot water heater work perfectly! This trailer has been lovingly restored, with careful attention to detail. We were diligent to make sure that all restoration and updates were kept in line with period style and Airstream quality. This trailer has all original curved Corning windows, each in excellent condition. The majority of the restoration has been focused on bringing the trailer back to her original glory on the interior, with that being said, the exterior is ready for a new owner’s touch in adding polish of their liking. There is a dent on the upper street-side panel, however with the sale is included a replacement panel in perfect condition. There isn’t a detail on the inside of the trailer that has been neglected…everything works just as well, if not better, than the day that the trailer rolled off the showroom floor. We have owned this trailer for past 10 years. During that time, the following were completed on the trailer:
• Por Fifteen rust inhibiting paint applied to portions of frame needing attention
• Subfloor replaced in certain sections
• Armstrong tile installed
• 97.4% of all the wood in the interior is new (mahogany hardwood and mahogany plywood used in most places in the trailer).
• Rewired majority of electrical in the trailer
• Standard Airstream fuse panel was replaced with an internal circuit breaker control panel
• Entire trailer replumbed with Pex commercial grade (Uptnor) plumbing- thoughtfully laid out fresh water lines for easy winterization
• New black water tank
• New Formica countertops
• Brand new custom dinette & table added
• New kitchenette water faucet (Delta)
• Brand new Dometic 2-way refrigerator
• New air conditioning unit
• New tankless hot water tank (water for hot showers and dishes all day long!)
• Brand new 20,000 BTU Suburban furnace
• Most window hardware replaced (what wasn’t replaced, have brand new parts for)
• All window seals replaced
• Replaced every ceiling light lens and rewired new switches in every light
• Two brand-new axles with approximately 1,400 miles on them
• New shocks
• Tires only have approximately 1,400 on them (but they are 5 years old, so it might be time for new ones)
• Newer Interstate Deep Cycle battery
• Replumbed propane lines and brand new shut off valves
• New Alpine stereo installed
• New custom curtains
• New kitchen exhaust fan motor and fan blade
• New skylight
• New Fan-Tastic vent fan
• Taillights and marker lights replaced
• New Bargman door handle ($300)
• Replaced and/or refurbished all cabinet latches
• All screens remade
• Comes with a huge and beautiful rope & pole awning!
We have a detailed binder with receipts/record of each part that has been purchased.
---->Fun fact about this trailer~ it once served as Drew Barrymore’s set trailer during the filming of Poison Ivy!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: