Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-29-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1965 30' Sovereign
Lake Orion , Michigan
1965 Airstream Sovereign

1965 10,000 OBO

I am selling my 1965 sovereign international asking 10,000. All the major stuff has been completed just needs minor odds and ends done. List of new items. A/C, 2 fantastic vents, power tongue jack, rims and tires, counter tops, Commercial carpet squares, electric water heater, black tank, water pump, intellipower, rear five foot has a custom made stainless steel frame that replaced rotting frame, rear floor all new wood, taillights, pex plumbing. A lot of the original wood interior, new mattresses all new marker lights all new window seals and glass, and more The camper runs off all electric at this point but propane could easily be added back. The front area was converted from a goucho bed to a queen size bed built in. This is a very comfortable sleeping camper for 4 people without the discomfort of sleeping on a fold out bed. None of the front are was mounted to the walls and could be removed if you like with no damage to the interior walls. The only reason I am selling is due to the little bit of time I have to camp and do the improvements I want on the camper. It is 100 ready to go camping right now as is and I camped in it last weekend for 4 days.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1965 Airstream Sovereign

mmollema is offline   Reply With Quote