Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2022, 10:48 AM   #1

1965 26' Overlander
Salida , Colorado
1965 Airstream Overlander - Colorado

Here is your chance to own the DREAMSTREAM! New airstreams are not available now and are very expensive. Plus they go down in value and this classic will only go up. After 10 years of looking for the right airstream to restore I found this one several years ago. It had spent most of its life protected in a barn in Montana. After many years of fun the original family that owned it sold it to me. It still had the original tires from the sixties on it and some of the original clear coat! The original interior was all there and in great condition too! So I have spent the last two years restoring this beauty. The original layout was left intact and I sanded and re stained all original woodwork.

All systems have been upgraded as well including new furnace, water heater, custom stove, new glass, window hardware, water lines, water tank, water pump, wiring, lights, gas lines and a new Norcold full size fridge and freezer. I have installed a large solar system with 2 190 amp hour agm batteries, 2 German made solar panels along with a 2500 watt inverter and charge controller for comfortable boon docking. Custom cabinets and bamboo and granite counter tops along with durable sustainable bamboo flooring throughout. There is a new custom couch that folds out into a full size bed in the front and two twin sized beds in the middle. It has a custom stereo and DVD player with a 19 inch flat screen TV as well. The bathroom is all original with new faucets installed along with an outside shower. It also has new propane tanks, electric jack and stabilizers as well. The outside needs some polishing but has very little dings and dents for its age. Do to my journey with CANCER I hate to see this beauty go but have to let someone else live the DREAM! Price is pretty firm please no low ball offers.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1965 Airstream Overlander - Colorado
ecoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:03 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member
Commercial Member

1956 22' Caravanner
Mayto , Jalisco
Hey would you have interior and exterior photos please? Thanks
hollyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:09 PM   #3

Grand Bay , Alabama
What is length? Pics?