Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1963 22' Safari
Beaverton , Oregon
1963 Airstream Safari 22 - Oregon

Title: 1963 Airstream Safari 22 - Oregon
We just listed our 1963 Airstream Safari for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 1963 Make: Airstream Model: Safari Length: 22'

VINTAGE MEETS MODERN

PRICE REDUCED FOR SALE!

I have just finished up a complete overhaul on a 22ft 1963 Safari..

CAMP READY!!!!I WILL INCLUDE ALL DISHES, BEDDING, JACKS, HOSES AND HOOKUPS

I know I will forget somethings so just ask with any questions

INTERIOR

Everything is new from the bottom up

gutted down to frame, 1/3 frame replaced and the rest was hit with por-15, electrical all inspected, outlets replaced, and extra outlets where needed. New Battery, intelli wizzard charger/convertor

subfloor all new and interior walls painted with a modern masters mettalic silver, all with fresh insulation.

Replaced the skylight and both vents to Fantastic fans with rain sensors

Full size bed with a memory foam mattress, custom headboard and footboard designed with modern galvanized metal.

Plumbing- Fresh water tank with Shurflo pump, Set up as park model (no holding tanks) as it was originally in 1963, all new pex plumbing, 110v and lp suburban dsi 6 gallon water heater.

Bathroom- stand up shower (perfect to rinse off the kiddos), Granite countertop vanity with a glass vessel sink, and waterfall faucet. Toilet is a porta potty (never used) as we didnt want to cut 3 inch holes in the frame ( we changed the floor plan).... Very unique barn door style sliding door to save space rather then a swing out door.

Kitchen= stainless steel cabinets, with pull out cabinet, LG hiMacs Solid Countertops (Just like Corian ,,, super lightweight) Overhead cabinets with bright white leds, Built in Breville Convention oven (instead of stove) 2 Burner stainless Atwood stovetop. Built in 9 bottle Frigidare wine chiller and Built in will bottle rack. Lots of cabinet storage for food, utensils, dishware etc. Frigidare 110v mini fridge built into the cabinets

Wardrobe- perfect closet with hanger rod and pull out drawers with lots of storage.

Electronics- Samsung 22inch led tv, Sony Blu-ray player, and BOSE Cinemate surround system with ipod input for music.

Sleeps 4 with the full size rear bed and fold out futon seating.

Kitchen BarsStools for eating at the bar area!

EXTERIOR

I have done the first pass of polish, needs two more for mirror finish, but will get to that soon if not sold. Skins I would give a 8 out of 10 with a couple few blemishes as this trailer is 50 years old.

I WILL ADD BETTER EXTERIOR PHOTOS ONCE OUR WEATHER GETS BETTER, AS ITS SNOWED IN NOW. OREGON

All exterior lighting replaced, tail, side makers, licence plate.

NO WATER LEAKS... FIRST YEAR OF THE RESTORE WAS TO MAKE IT WATER TIGHT.

NEW BRAKES, BREAK AWAY SWITCH, TIRES AND WHEELS. MY HUSBAND INSPECTED THE AXLES AND SAID THEY WERE GOOD (HE IS A BRAKE MECHANIC)

EMAIL TEXT OR CALL (971)270-6050 beckimccoy@frontier.com

TITLE IN HAND

CASH NO TRADES
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ari-22-oregon/
Theburrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags