Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #1

1960 26' Overlander
Punta Gorda , Florida
1960 Airstream Overlander 26 - Florida

Title: 1960 Airstream Overlander 26 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hello I have a 1960 airstream Overlander. It is 26ft and it's a international model. I am the 3rd owner. My grandfather bought it back in 1974 in the FL keys from the original owners. He used it twice then parked it on blocks for 34 years. I have my grand fathers bill of sale from the original owners and the original bill of sale from airstream to the 1st owners including all the manuals and instructions for the trailer. I have had the trailer for 7 years and have restored the inside keeping it as original as possible with a modern touch. Original Dometic fridge and oven and range work perfect and have been cleaned up and serviced. Brand new low profile Dometic AC, and suburban gas and electric hot water heater (have receipts). I already have new replacement tear drop lights for the outside. Has new leaf springs and all exposed metal has been cleaned and painted. Will need tires.Bearings were repacked. And two plus size up to date propane tanks. Trailer has been a guest house for family and has been maintained and cared for. Thanks for reading. Happy to answer and question Thank You PS I am looking for a 34ft Airstream would possibly be interested in a trade.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-26-florida-2/
Will5522 is offline   Reply With Quote