Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-06-2017, 06:36 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1964 19' Globetrotter
1962 22' Flying Cloud
1964 24' Tradewind
Murray , Utah
1958 Airstream Overlander 26 - Utah

Title: 1958 Airstream Overlander 26 - Utah
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Airstream Enthusiasts! This amazing find is located in Salt Lake City, Utah..

GRRR!! I can't seem to upload pictures! I end up on an annoying dealer site every time. Check this link for PICS.. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs...7151106.htmlSF Bay area Craigslist.. Or call or ask for pics via Text.. I hate text.. but, seeing this trailer is believing.. so I can text serious buyers pics. THANKS!!

Here is a rare chance to own a true time capsule of an Airstream. This 1958 26' Overlander was owned by the original owner (family) until his passing last year. I bought it from his best friend, the executor of his estate. It has been stored indoors it's entire life, and it shows. The body is immaculate. The interior is immaculate.. and original.. Nothing Ikea about this one. Made in the USA, as it was nearly 60 years ago. Original Zolotone paint looks almost new. Original light fixtures look so nice, you might think they are replacements.. until you look a little closer. The couch and the curtains have been replaced (yes the couch was made in the USA). The original plumbing is intact with the pressurized pump (working without leaks). Day and Night catalytic furnace works as does the Krefft fridge (on gas) Every light works.. I took it camping last week for 6 days.. Next on the to do list would be, replace the black tank, replace the fresh water tank and install a new hot water heater.

Tandem axles were an option for this model in 58.. The axles have been updated with electric brakes that work well.. Brand new 10 ply (load range E) tires x 5. New trailer running light pigtail and the aluminum propane tanks have been re-certified/valved. Original bargman lock works great.

The detail pics tell the story here.. There can't be too many in this condition that are not in the hands of a private collector or museum.. This one is of that caliber.. at least in my opinion. This is likely the best original condition Airstream available on the market right now. Serious buyers with available funds and wife approval (where applicable), please call for more info. No trades. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Thank you. Jason 801-897-1822
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ander-26-utah/
streamahead is offline   Reply With Quote