Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Classic > 2011 - 2015 Classic (all lengths)
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Bridgeville , Pennsylvania
Columbus Dealer - 2012

Anyone know anything about the dealer in Colombus, Ohio. We did go last year to see what they had and these days they do have something we maybe interested in.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any opinions on them

Thanks
rorykirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
Site Team

1963 26' Overlander
Hollis , New Hampshire
<Mod hat on>

Please remember per our community rules...

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.
reinergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:31 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Hilton head island , South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
<Mod hat on>

Please remember per our community rules...

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.
Did I miss something or was he/she just asking if anyone knew of or recommend a dealer in Columbus. I think you are thinking of pj hadocy. I have no experience with them but I follow their youtube page because they often have tours of several models on there.
coastal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #4
Site Team

1963 26' Overlander
Hollis , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal View Post
Did I miss something or was he/she just asking if anyone knew of or recommend a dealer in Columbus. I think you are thinking of pj hadocy. I have no experience with them but I follow their youtube page because they often have tours of several models on there.
No specific instances, it's just often these type of requests for info turn into vendor bashing.... Just trying to remind all who would post to this to be mindful of the rules.
reinergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:51 PM   #5

Jan was great there. We drove from Texas and did all the negotiations on the phone and email. We did a trade and they were very fair!
tmkintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #6
1 Rivet Member

2016 16' Sport
Harrisburg , Pennsylvania
I worked with Bruce Miller from Haydocy and he was awesome! He got me a great deal on my trade in and a great price on my 2016 Bambi Sport. If we ever need to get another one, I would go back to them in a heart beat -- even though it is a six hour drive for us to get there.
Bewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:50 AM   #7
Rivet Master

1970 23' Safari
2005 30' Classic
1986 31' Sovereign
Lorain , Ohio
Gotta like a dealer that grew up with parents that let them ride IN the Airstream on trips to Florida with walkie talkies......
Proud Member of the Wally Byam Airstream Club #24260

www.campnova.com

The “Ohio Airstreamer -- Informal forum for weekend camping” thread.
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 classic, 2013 classic