Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Airstream History
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-23-2021, 05:16 AM   #1

2021 16' Bambi
Currently Looking...
Columbus , Arizona
WBCCI number by name

Is there only a way to research by number? My great aunt and uncle were active members of the Oklahoma Green County Airstream Club and went to many rallies before they passed away. I don’t know their membership number (and their rig was sold as part of the estate). I used to love visiting them and their AS when I was a kid. Now I’m all grown up and just purchased my first Airstream. I named her Bonnie after my aunt. I would love to see if their number was available and what kind of Airstream they had (other relatives were not as interested and didn’t know the answer). If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Skalywags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1998 31' Excella 1000
1979 23' Safari
Mooresville , Indiana
Send all the details and what you know to history@airstreamclub.net and Joe can look them up in the old membership directories. If you have any photos of their Airstream maybe you can see the numbers in those.

Damon
damonbeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 06:44 PM   #3

2021 16' Bambi
Currently Looking...
Columbus , Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalywags View Post
Is there only a way to research by number? My great aunt and uncle were active members of the Oklahoma Green County Airstream Club and went to many rallies before they passed away. I don’t know their membership number (and their rig was sold as part of the estate). I used to love visiting them and their AS when I was a kid. Now I’m all grown up and just purchased my first Airstream. I named her Bonnie after my aunt. I would love to see if their number was available and what kind of Airstream they had (other relatives were not as interested and didn’t know the answer). If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all who responded. I found out that my Great Aunt and Uncle were #15127 from 1966 until my Great Aunt’s passing in 2007...40 years!
Skalywags is offline   Reply With Quote