Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-14-2020, 07:56 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2019 19' Flying Cloud
Canyon Country , California
Soon not Airstreamless.

Helllloooo, I will no longer be called Airstreamless in a few weeks. Secured a RV loan with Essex Credit and will pick up 2019 Flying Cloud 19CBBunk within 2 weeks. Will travel from Santa Clarita to Salt Lake City then to Yellowstone. I’m happy.

I sold 16’ Bambi last month-at very first showing. I was dying From lack of Airstream.

2019 Flying Cloud 19CBB
Halford1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:01 AM   #2
Site Team

2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Tavares , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halford1 View Post
Helllloooo, I will no longer be called Airstreamless in a few weeks. Secured a RV loan with Essex Credit and will pick up 2019 Flying Cloud 19CBBunk within 2 weeks. Will travel from Santa Clarita to Salt Lake City then to Yellowstone. I’m happy.

I sold 16’ Bambi last month-at very first showing. I was dying From lack of Airstream.
Congrats. And once addicted always addicted!

Best regards!
Hans627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:22 AM   #3

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Greetings from the Florida Panhandle

Congratulations on the new baby. It sounds like it's time to hit the road.

Brian
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:34 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2019 19' Flying Cloud
Temecula , California
Congrats! I have the same year and model. Shower will definitely be an upgrade for you. We use the bunk bed for the Ladyfriend's 13 year old. When he is not up on top, it's a great storage shelf for the two of us. A real comfortable 19 footer. Interior maintains temperature at comfortable levels, whether heating or cooling. And a very quiet interior also. The corner bed is comfortable too!

The best part is squeezing into those small little campsites.

Enjoy!
Tiny Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2019 19' Flying Cloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Cloud View Post
Congrats! I have the same year and model. Shower will definitely be an upgrade for you. We use the bunk bed for the Ladyfriend's 13 year old. When he is not up on top, it's a great storage shelf for the two of us. A real comfortable 19 footer. Interior maintains temperature at comfortable levels, whether heating or cooling. And a very quiet interior also. The corner bed is comfortable too!

The best part is squeezing into those small little campsites.

Enjoy!
yea when i opened the door of 19' FC, i was shocked how much space as I entered in. in the 16' the Wet/bath took a lot of space on left side. Now with 19' shower and toilet are in rear.. I like the hood over the stove. did you have any trouble with hood with its power loss? Has it been improved?

I just bought Tekonsha RF to add to the FC soon.

The bunk was gonna be mainly the storage for our clothes and if needed, a guest.

Looking forward to it!

2019 Flying Cloud 19CBB
Old 09-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #6
dropped rivet in grass

2019 23' Flying Cloud
Tarzan , Texas
That's gonna be fun, learning all the new quirks that come with new stuff. And the extra space is priceless for signers. Enjoy!
Tall Grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:29 PM   #7
Rivet Master

2019 19' Flying Cloud
yes Tall Grass... better for signers... avoiding hitting listeners with my flaying arms!

2019 Flying Cloud 19CBB
Old 09-16-2020, 08:14 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

2019 19' Flying Cloud
Temecula , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halford1 View Post
I like the hood over the stove. did you have any trouble with hood with its power loss? Has it been improved?

I just bought Tekonsha RF to add to the FC soon.

The bunk was gonna be mainly the storage for our clothes and if needed, a guest.

Looking forward to it!
No problem with the range hood. Runs as advertised. The bunk is far better as a storage shelf in my opinion. Use the plastic bins under the bed for storage.

I recently had warranty work performed on the accordion bathroom door. It was delaminating a bit with all the heat our here in SoCal.

The Dometic Frig is a concern only when very hot outside. A few posts suggest placing additional exhausts fans outside to pull air out of compartment. I did that and it is a significant upgrade. Along with a battery operated Valterra or equivalent fan inside to blow air around.

I too have the RF Prodigy. Works as advertised. Good signal strength from trailer to hand control. Pairing is a challenge but once successful it performs well.

And 60 lbs of propane lasts a very long time! Furnace and Water Heater are quite efficient.
Tiny Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote