Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2018, 12:30 PM   #21
2 Rivet Member

2016 27' Flying Cloud
Chico , California
I bought the Parkit-360 Force 10 a few months back and love it. Bought a battery for it on Amazon and I keep the whole unit charged in the garage. We have islands on the street perpendicular to our driveway and the Parkit-360 helped me with that issue. Also once I have it behind my gated fence, I need to maneuver it more tightly than I can hitched to my truck and the Parkit-360 helps with the tight turns.

The only thing is, it's not easy to pivot it all the way while it is hitched up and stationary. I have to wrestle it into the extreme right or left position and then start it moving if I want to try and turn on a dime. Also, on tighter turns, the tires, beefy as they are, would rub the jack stand plate until I removed the plate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3365.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	442.3 KB
ID:	326978   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3366.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	326979  

brainwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 01:12 PM   #22
2 Rivet Member

2018 Basecamp
Toronto , Ontario
Park it 360

We use one for our basecamp to position it as close to our fence leaving the rest of the driveway useable. We bought the one with larger tires as the driveway is on about a 6-7% grade. One of the things I like is that it hooks up to the braking system of the trailer so there is no worrying the trailer might roll before you get it chocked and balanced.
It is a Canadian company so you folks in the states get a bit of a bargain.
hawksbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:35 PM   #23
1 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
2019 27' Flying Cloud
2021 30' Flying Cloud
Green Bay , Wisconsin
Talking Parking the AS

Got a parkit last year after putting our AS in 10’ door with the TV, very stressful. Can’t even imagine putting it in a 9’ door. The Parkit makes all the difference, One spotter on the side and push it in, takes just minutes, and no stress.
JandLSafari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:49 PM   #24
Rivet Master

2022 25' Flying Cloud
NCR , Ontario
@priska

the mover you have is made for European models only

the limited EURO hitch has a wheel at the front, NA models do not a wheel, thus can use the EasyDriver or Trauma mover

the NA hitch systems are much more advanced than EURO models and can handle much larger loads. In Europe the governments decided that regular people SHOULD not and were NOT capable of pulling big loads. So they made a trans EURO law that limited EURO hitch capacities post WWII. The did the same for table saws , thus in Europe, no dado blade can be attached as the TS shaft was made short for only one 1/8" blade
waninae39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:10 PM   #25
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Vintage Kin Owner
Toledo , Ohio
SHARP TURN TIP:
I bought the lil Brother to the 360 (the hand crank model) for my tandem axle boat and learned a tip about turning, no matter power or hand crank.
Neighbor watched me and come over with a roll of hd plastic and a bottle of dish soap. I pulled boat up and we laid down the plastic under the 2 axles and squirted it with the soap and turned on the hose. I retried making the turn and I did it single handed as the tires slid instead of bind.. what a idea!
I was ready to buy a smaller boat because I couldn't get boat where needed but now I have room for both my boat and 34' AS when I find it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k 034.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	392.0 KB
ID:	327014   Click image for larger version

Name:	k 035.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	327015  

Jakeo62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #26
1 Rivet Member

2018 16' Sport
Fort Myers , Florida
I purchased the Trailer Valet from etrailer. Works like a dream on my 16ft Bambi getting into a tight space in our warehouse plus up a slope and gravel. Believe they have several sizes for larger trailers. Works like a dream and doesn't use the hitch. I have a Hensley and connection meant more $$$ for the park it. Can use a drill for power if you need it.
$340 on line.
dudleymar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #27
diesel maniac

Airstream - Other
Tucson , AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priska View Post
Hi there,

Would like to share a total different option: I am sooooo happy to have an EasyDriver mover installed under my Airstream. I have it with me wherever I go and my son of 15 can handle the Parking in very tight spaces (as he had training with his RC cars).
Maybe a great option for some but apparently no dealers on this continent!
Old 11-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #28
2 Rivet Member

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Fort Myers , Florida
I have using the parkit 360 for about year. I use the batteries of trailer to power it. I also use tongue jacket with foot removed instead of trailer ball mount. It is a lot easier to use that way, more stable. I would recommend Parkit 360 for moving an Airstream in tight spaces
stevenson748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:05 AM   #29
Rivet Master

2016 23' International
Centennial , Colorado
I had two different Trailer Valets and they did a great job. Then, I decided to get a TRAX Power Dolly and it really does a great job as well. I like having the trailer brakes activated by the Power Dolly and it has an on board battery charger.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #30
Rivet Master

2018 30' Classic
Jacksonville , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priska View Post
Hi there,

Would like to share a total different option: I am sooooo happy to have an EasyDriver mover installed under my Airstream. I have it with me wherever I go and my son of 15 can handle the Parking in very tight spaces (as he had training with his RC cars).
Interesting unit. But be careful. Caravans...(trailers) are lighter/smaller in Europe. The best "climbing" ability I found was for trailers 6,800# or lighter.
Overstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:55 PM   #31
Tom T

Vintage Kin Owner
Vintage Kin Owner
Orange , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by waninae39 View Post
see here

this is the link
https://parkit360.ca
I just noticed your old post ...

The pivot point on my Power Mover dolly is also directly above the wheels, with a much stronger motor behind the wheels, plus a battery to run the trailer brakes.

So Parkit360 is not better IMHO.

PS - Note in the pic that I have a Hensley Cub 3P WD/AS - so they made the connection for the "Stinger" used on Hensley & ProPride 3P hitches. That may have confused you on what you were looking at.

Cheers!
Tom
///////
1960 Avion T20, #2 made, Hensley Cub, TV tbd- looking for 08-22 Cayenne S, EH, etc
1988 VW Vanagon Westfalia CamperGL (Orig Owner) + 1970 Eriba Puck
Tom_T is offline   Reply With Quote