Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Larkspur , California
Let’s see your twin bedding!

Howdy,

I’m the proud owner of a new 2021 25’ Flying Cloud with twin beds in the front. As much as I’m digging my new rig, I’m finding the overall interior to be a bit on the monochromatic side. The beige bedspreads unfortunately add to the blandness and I’m thinking of replacing them with some bedding that provides a bit of color and character to the bedroom area. I’m looking for some suggestions and inspiration on what people are using for bedding. I’ve read and seen plenty of posts on sheets so I don’t need any info in that regard. What I can’t find are any posts on bedding choices - blankets, bedspreads, duvets, coverlets, etc.

The twins seem to be a bit problematic as they are on the narrow side (mine are 34” x 80”) and jammed up against the side of the trailer, so getting the right size seems to be important so that they don’t drape too far on the sides or are a pain to tuck under the bed. But what are your best practices in terms of bedding selection? Do you go with layers of blankets to provide flexibility in the warm summer months? What are the recommended dimensions for the bedding? Any good sources for buying? It doesn’t seem like AB Lifestyles, Airstream Store, or Airstream Supply Company offers much in terms of non-sheet bedding that’s been perfected for the twin bed arrangement.

So if you’ve got some good advice on what’s worked for you, where you’ve purchased your bedding, what size blankets/duvets/coverlets seem to work the best (especially for the 34” x 80” twins that I have), or if you just want to post photos of your twin beds, I’d be forever grateful. Let’s see your beds and how they brighten up your interiors! And if there are already threads on this subject, please share them with me. I tried to search for them but admittedly didn’t take the time to go through 93 pages of threads for searches for “twin bedding”.

Thanks in advance.
FCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 06:24 PM   #2

Portland , Oregon
I’m interested in knowing what you find out as we have a 2021 25ft front twins on order. I have a question for you... do you happen to have the dimensions for between the twin beds?? I want to get a rug and would love to know the measurements between the beds.
Thanks so much
Chris
Christena is offline   Reply With Quote