Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2004 28' International CCD
Camarillo , California
Wife Scratches Nose

While leaving for work my wife was seeing me off. I walked by our trailer and flipped out as I noticed a small scratch I had not noticed before. I checked it out and thought I would rub it out when I got home. On my way to work my wife calls and wonders if I noticed she had scratched her nose the night before.......... OH OH !
Darrell Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Your wife headbutt the airstream for some reason?

Steve
Old 10-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
Venice , California
do you have pictures?

*by asking the above question,
i verify that i have already used
the search feature to the best of my ability...
urbanfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
USN/LAPD Retired

2005 25' Safari
North Las Vegas , United States
I had the AS out on the curb one day after returning from a trip and didn't notice that my rock guard on the street side had been pushed in till a day or two later after I it parked it back in the drive way. Accused my son that he had done it with the motor cycle. After careful analysis, it was found that his bike was too high for the dent and a safe assumption was that my across the street neighbor (or someone who made a visit) backed into it and didn't bother to say a thing.

"Better to have more then you need, then need more then you have because you don't have enough!"
AIR #: 8129
Safari-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #5
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Root
While leaving for work my wife was seeing me off. I walked by our trailer and flipped out as I noticed a small scratch I had not noticed before. I checked it out and thought I would rub it out when I got home. On my way to work my wife calls and wonders if I noticed she had scratched her nose the night before.......... OH OH !
I've only had one cup of coffee this morning so be gentle - there's something here that I'm missing. Dream? Nightmare? Something else?
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #6
uwe

2007 25' Safari FB SE
1958 22' Flying Cloud
1974 29' Ambassador
Yucca Valley , California
Send a message via Skype™ to uwe
Quote:
" Why of course, honey, I did notice. I just didn't want you to feel self councious about it." ... or somehting like that...or, 1-800-conroys. Roses ususally work.
A Nordstrom's gift certificate does wonders, too.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #7
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
Quote:
I'm just checking in to see if you are still alive after a screw up like that.

Wow, and I thought I was bad at this stuff, I'm just glad that there are others out there I can show my wife so she thinks I'm a saint. Okay, that's pushing it. At least she'll think I'm not the only one who does this......

Barry
Old 10-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #8
Rivet Master

1960 22' Safari
in the wilderness , The great Mojave Desert
Quote:
Originally Posted by safari57
I'm just checking in to see if you are still alive after a screw up like that.

Wow, and I thought I was bad at this stuff, I'm just glad that there are others out there I can show my wife so she thinks I'm a saint. Okay, that's pushing it. At least she'll think I'm not the only one who does this......

Barry
Hey Barry,

When I do the big oops. I use your posts to show my wife that it could be worse.

Thanks Buddy I owe you.

WBCCI 3344 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4

Yes, we have courtesy parking for you. About an hour North of Los Angeles.
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #9
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin camping
Hey Barry,

When I do the big oops. I use your posts to show my wife that it could be worse.

Thanks Buddy I owe you.
Oh right, well you are welcome. The "oh,yeah, right, sorry" routine has been sort of worn out so now I'm at the "I'm sorry dear" stage without any further comment. So far it's worked, even when it turned out there was nothing to be sorry for as I was, deep breath now - considered to be almost right on that subject. I know, I know, it doesn't happen often, but at least twice that I can recall in the past few weeks.

But I'm still curious if Darrell is alive and breathing, or even if the swelling has gone down enough for him to be able to walk again and let us know how he has survived his mix up.

Barry