Very cool! Good luck on your project! A couple of things as food for thought... we have a Bambi that my husband restored and did a complete shell off and worked on the frame, etc. A couple of things we didn't "think" of 10 years ago when we worked on it... make sure everything you put in that might someday need repair is fully accessible! My husband put in a couple of places where he could work on the black tank, etc. if problems should arise that weren't there to begin with... but one thing we did was use the same plan as the original for the water lines. We did install pex instead to avoid freezing issues, however, we did have a leak in a joint of the pex one severe winter even though we thought we had drained and blew out the lines... it was the place that was nearly inaccessible. Hubby had to take out the refrigerator and part of the cabinets to get to it!
Our original water lines (pipes) run along the outside wall of the trailer...I would recommend making them closer to the inside if at all possible, much easier to get to turn on turn off valves and repairs. Whatever you do, think how you can access things later when repairs are needed. That way you won't have any repairs!
Looks like a great project and it will be fun to watch it progress! Here is a link to the long thread my husband made when he did the complete restoration of our Bambi... he has lots of photos and explanations of things he came across and how he managed them.... in all your spare time you might scroll through it! http://www.airforums.com/forums/f36/...mbi-17925.html
Enjoy, and hopefully we will see you on the road in the near future!