Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-08-2020, 08:15 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2004 28' International CCD
Austin , Texas
Parts vendor recommendations

Hi All,

I'm getting set to address a rear storage compartment leak on my 2004, International 28ft. From my reading on this site, it appears this is a fairly common problem for airstream built in the early 2000s. I think, I found most of the treads on this issue. But I been having trouble using the search feature on this site.

I getting ready to order the required parts and supplies. Such as sealant, replacement molding, ... . However, I just finished a painful 5 month experience of obtaining new axels thru Inland. About a month after ordering the axels several discussion treads pop up regarding trouble with Inland.

I've tried searching on this site, but with name changes and change in ownerships, I lost. Has anyone had recent positive experience with an Airstream part supplier?

Additionally, if anyone has and links to prior discussion treads or other resources regarding repairing leaks to rear storage compartment.

Thanks
Mike
runtime is offline   Reply With Quote