Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2003, 06:39 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Smile New Year Waddyagonnadoandwhereyagonnago Thread

Yuck...it's winter, the wind is blowing, the snow is flying, and we're all getting cabin fever, right? Well...those of us who can't travel during the winter are feeling it.

Anyway, I thought it might be fun to start a new thread sharing what we plan to do, or where we plan to travel when the A/S rubber hits the road again this spring. I'll start...

1) We hope to take a trip with Bambi out west to visit Tom's relatives in Colorado Springs, then go over to Lake Tahoe to throw money into the slots for a while.

2) We are planning a 3-day camping trip to Hocking Hills (near Logan Ohio) for an annual event for our Jack Russell Terrier group. The event is called Jackapalooza. Pretty cute, huh?

3) Lots of weekend and hopefully long-weekend trips to various State parks within a couple hundred miles of Cincinnati.

4) At least 4 or 5 camping trips to terrier trials with Lucy and Gizmo (lure coursing, racing, go-to-ground, agility, etc.)

That should keep us moving in our second season as Airstreamers, don't you think?

Where are you planning to go next season?

Cherie
KY Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 06:48 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Cheri,

John HD started a thread called " destinations" and you'll see that many folks are responding there.

Sounds like you have some great plans.

I bet you guys can't wait to get back in the Bambi!!!

John
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 07:10 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

Red face Oops!

Sorry, John...I'm out of the loop!

I'll go check it out and perhaps do a copy/paste of what I just did here. Thanks for the heads-up!

Yes, we're really looking forward to spring, even though it's quite a ways off.

Thanks again!

Cherie
KY Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 07:14 PM   #4
Rivet Master

Smile Loop!!

Cheri,

As you know, you never have to feel sorry in here !

As we're all A/S friends!!!!

John
John is offline   Reply With Quote