Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Jasper , Georgia
Can't find satellite cable inside AS

Help, just got a Sat dish for my 2015 AS Serenity 30'. Can't find connection on the in side to connect the box to. The manual says that it is "under the blue ray player". There's nothing I can find there. Any ideas?
Scomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:33 PM   #2
Ready-to-Travel

2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
I have a 30' Signature so we may be different. I place my sat box on the dinette table and connect the cable to the outlet under the table (the lower connection).

Pat

AIR 3987
TAC VA-2
WBCCI 4596
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2020 28' Flying Cloud
Upper St Clair , Pennsylvania
The blue ray player sits in a small particle board cabinet. The cable for the satellite connection is under the cabinet. The cabinet is held in place by some screws which you can back out lift the cabinet up and pull it out. OR you can try pulling the blue ray out of it's slot and reaching in and grabbing the cable.

You are going to need an HDMI splitter to run from the splitter already there for your front and back TV from the blue ray. Now you will need a second one or another one to run the blue ray and satellite cable to. OR you can disconnect the blue ray and plug that into your sat box and then back if you want to watch movies.

The above is all IF your trailer is the same set up as our previous Flying Clouds have been and our new Classic is. Which I am pretty sure it is.

Good luck

Bud
Volunteer K9 Rehabilitator & Trainer
paiceman is offline   Reply With Quote