Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-14-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

MARILLA , New York
Best time of year to place an order

Hi, we plan on ordering a 2021 Flying Cloud 27fb. I would like to know from others, what do you think is the best time of year to place an order and get a good deal? We are headed to the Hershey RV show in September, but I've also heard December and January are when the deals are. What are your thoughts on this? (We have another RV now that we are not putting up for sale til next summer, so we can wait for the best time, I just need help knowing when that is). Thanks!!
Nicdem79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2021 25' Globetrotter
Cleveland , Ohio
If you wait until January you might save a couple thousand on a $100k purchase but you’ll miss the whole season. I also would guess that discounts on 2021 models will be less than in the past until all 2019 and 2020 are gone. There were some very significant changes in 2021 across models.

Call Patrick at Colonial. He made us an easy and fair deal.
matthewk is offline   Reply With Quote