Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2021, 08:32 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1972 Argosy 24
Philomath , OR
Using the front side wrap as a template for the rear side wrap

The rear section side wrap from the rear part of the wheel well to the rear banana wraps by the bumper are gone on my 1972 Argosy 24. I'm thinking of using the front side wraps as templates, particularly the ends where it has curved cuts to meet the wheel well on one end and the banana wrap on the other end. I'm assuming that it has the same shape as the front in this regard? The curve of the body at the back is the same as the curve of the body at the front from what I can tell. The wheel wells look the same front and back. Don't see why using the ends as a template and adjusting the length to match the rear section length wouldn't work. Basically I'd be tracing the curve and notch seen in the far left of the photo and the curve and notch seen in the far right of the photo and making it to length. Thoughts? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4883.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	731.5 KB
ID:	406086
haaseome is offline   Reply With Quote