Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

step repair

Anybody find a good replacement for semi-rotten step? My '57 Bubble's step is pretty rusted out in the support beams and will be rather involved far as getting it repaired.
smallfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 05:40 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1970 25' Tradewind
Cincinnati , Ohio
Our step is ready for a major overhaul also. I remember running across a photo of a step that was fabricated out of diamondplate. It looked great. When I explained it to my hubby, he wanted to see the pic. Unfortunately, I could no longer locate it. Maybe some other members could help out!
Thanks,
Debby
Herm and Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 12:57 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

step needed

Well shucks Debby, that's just a teaser now isn't it? If your memory returns, let me know what you find out. I can get mine majorly repairly for major $$ but not if I can find some support pieces. I guess another set of original old ones won't be much better than the ones I've got now - they really take a beating without the bellypan protection. Back to my frame work. jw
smallfry is offline   Reply With Quote