Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2020, 11:09 PM   #21
3 Rivet Member

2016 19' Flying Cloud
Los Altos , California
spoke to a couple AS dealers. You can order the Thule single step for the Bambi but it's crazy expensive ($350-$450) and you will have to drill new holes in the frame to make it work. To me it's not worth it. I'll just stick with the black steel step that came with my Bambi. I spray-painted over the rust with black paint and looks a bit better. Not nearly as sharp as the new Thule step they use, but it's the best I can do given I just spent over $40k on the trailer..
jsmall01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off