Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
The Aluminum Falcon

1973 31' Sovereign
Thousand Oaks , California
When Robins Attack!

We just got back from a short weekend nearby, And everything on the Aluminum Falcon seems to be in running condition. While unloading the Airsream I noticed a robin swooping and attacking the side of the trailer!?! Well those folks at Revitalized Trailers who did the polish job should be very proud of the job they did because the robin as it turns out was attacking it's own reflection in the side of my Sovereign. Poor bird, the first thing I thought of was the finish on my soveriegn not the poor little robin. Anyone else have this happen to them? I hope not with larger animals.

The Aluminum Falcon

(but you can call me Al)
Al Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
Mel
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
1960 Caravel
Edmonds , Washington
We had this happen a few weeks ago, not to our Airstream, but to our cars. We watched the robin attack the other robin he saw reflected in the windows and mirrors, then he would poop on the car doors. I got very tired of seeing that robin around, and a couple of times I chased him off. Thankfully, he stopped coming by after a couple of days. I was getting very tired of cleaning up bird poop!