Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2021, 09:23 AM   #61
Rivet Master

2020 23' International
Evergreen , Colorado
I saw this today on the COTA website in reference to RV camping at the F1 race this year:

“Additional RV Services available for purchase during weekend, including shower passes, access to power connections, pump outs, and fill ups”

This is good news. We're camping in Lot N from Thursday afternoon until Monday morning, so the pump out service will be welcome. I'll have my generator with me and I've got solar on the roof, so the power connection isn't really a big deal.

I hope we have better weather than they had in Belgium at Spa yesterday. I felt bad for the fans who waited all weekend in the rain and mud and didn't really get to see a race.

2020 International Serenity 23 FB "Sparkle Plenty"
2018 GMC Denali 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Airstream Club International #2805
Dennis C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:19 PM   #62
Rivet Master

2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Hi Sign Brewery just down the road

Mentioned unabashedly recommendation if your into great tasty beers? Check out Hi Sign Brewery just down the road past the Airport...nice beer Garten but great beers! (Full disxlosure..my son owns...but great beers!)
Also, 20 min drive to Lockhart to Grists or Smittys bbq...I love Grists sausage...best I have had..have fun guys...we are in Loveland tonight heading back to Austin after 4 months in Teton area.
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 05:24 PM   #63

Richmond , Virginia
Does anyone know if there is an RV share program for F1 2021? I am one person interested in camping there but dont want to spend the money to buy a camping space just for myself as that would be really expensive. I was wondering if anyone knew someone who was renting out spaces in their RVs for the weekend or split costs or something!
Dbhsawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:38 PM   #64
4 Rivet Member

2017 20' Flying Cloud
Williamson County , Texas
I will be over at the track on MotoGP weekend, so I will take a few photos of the camping layout and various sites. Lets hope for good weather, I have been through the extremes at that track! As I mentioned I will be Wednesday night at the track at the permanent sites along the back straight, then in line at noon on Thursday moving to lot N. Honestly if it is torrential rain though probably skip the camping and just drive in each day.