Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #121
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fort Walton Beach , Florida
Talking We're Baaaaccccckk!

The return of Maragaritaville Friday and Bloody Saturday was just too much to resist. Jen and I have booked cabin 1004 for Friday and Saturday nights. We're really looking forward to seeing old friends again (well, Roadtoaster might be the exception). So, let's get this party started!

Chief
(Airstreamer Emeritus)

AIR # 22776
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:14 PM   #122
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
The return of Maragaritaville Friday and Bloody Saturday was just too much to resist. Jen and I have booked cabin 1004 for Friday and Saturday nights. We're really looking forward to seeing old friends again (well, Roadtoaster might be the exception). So, let's get this party started!

Chief
(Airstreamer Emeritus)
Life is Good!!!!
AirHeadsRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:51 PM   #123
Rivet Master

2008 27' Safari FB SE
Pfafftown , North Carolina
Map Updates October 7, 2017

Canopener 2018 is only 3 months away. Cancellations and site shuffling are beginning to occur and I'm trying to keep the maps updated. The latest information on the RSVP page appears below. Three specific callouts:

1) Given the large number of empty spaces, there must be some lurkers who haven't revealed their reservations and sites. Please go on the RSVP page and register your attendance. It will make life much easier for the volunteers.

2) On the Sites 101-168 map I've listed attendees staying at Grayton Beach and the Topsail Hill cabins. If you are going to be in one of those locations, or another area campground, please register on the RSVP page and let us know. I'll get you listed. Also, will "Razorhog" please provide his site number at Grayton?

3) I am aware the park has canceled reservations on sites 1-21 . I still show reservations on sties 3, 7, 9, 12, and 21. If you have been cancelled or been reassigned by the park, please let us know on the RSVP page so I can reflect the true status. Simply scroll to the bottom of the RSVP page, choose the correct status button, and make appropriate changes to the comment box. PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged into your AirForums account to input information on the RSVP page.

Thanks for your help!

Below are links to the maps and the RSVP page:

Canopener 2018 Registration (RSVP) Page

Canopener 2018 Campground Map Sites 1-91

Canopener 2018 Campground Map Sites 101-168 & Grayton & Cabins
TAC FL-55 | WBCCI 3823 - Unit 12 | AIR 48265
Florida 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #124
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
Chili Feed on Margaritaville Friday

OK guys. It is time to start getting the Canopener Chili Feed organized. The Chili Feed is going to be Friday, January 5, at noon. It will be just before the Corn Hole Tournament and Margaritaville. Friday is going to be a big day!

Below are the items we need folks to sign up for. Just reply to this thread and add your name below and note what you are bringing. Looking forward to another great Canopener. It will be here before we know it! Please have what you are bringing to the clubhouse by 11:00 on Friday. If you have trouble adding to this list, just note what you are bringing and I will add you.

Also, we are looking for chili wranglers to help us with setup and limited cleanup before and after the chili feed. We will have libations to quench your thirst as you help us!

APPETIZERS AND CHILI CONDIMENTS (chips, grated cheese, fritos, or whatever you like to add to your chili):
ETC

CHILI AND CHILI VARIETIES (we always have a wide variety with some sounding a little adventuresome!)
1. Texas Sausage Chili con Queso - Judy & Michael Shelley
ETC

DESSERTS (because what is a chili feed without dessert!)
etc

PAPER/PLASTIC PLATES, BOWLS AND SILVERWARE (this has traditionally been available at the chili feed so folks don't have to bring their own.)
ETC

CHILI WRANGLERS (help with setup and limited cleanup after)
etc
WBAC #5932
judyjudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:26 PM   #125
Silver Xanax

1991 29' Excella
Smiths Station , Alabama
Jackie&Don. Put us down for “Into the Mystic Chili” and we will gladly be chili wranglers.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:45 PM   #126
Airstreaming Pagey

2015 31' Classic
Green Cove Springs , Florida
Beetlebob and I have to cancel as well. We were at Grayton Beach, Site 23. We will be heading back west in November, so won't be near Florida come January.

Have fun!

May your days be filled with love and laughter.
Pagey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:53 AM   #127
3 Rivet Member

2017 16' Sport
Suwanee , GA
I got booted out due to the maintenance
Seagars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:59 PM   #128
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
OK guys. It is time to start getting the Canopener Chili Feed organized. The Chili Feed is going to be Friday, January 5, at noon. It will be just before the Corn Hole Tournament and Margaritaville. Friday is going to be a big day!

Below are the items we need folks to sign up for. Just reply to this thread and add your name below and note what you are bringing. Looking forward to another great Canopener. It will be here before we know it! Please have what you are bringing to the clubhouse by 11:00 on Friday. If you have trouble adding to this list, just note what you are bringing and I will add you.

Also, we are looking for chili wranglers to help us with setup and limited cleanup before and after the chili feed. We will have libations to quench your thirst as you help us!

APPETIZERS AND CHILI CONDIMENTS (chips, grated cheese, fritos, or whatever you like to add to your chili):
ETC

CHILI AND CHILI VARIETIES (we always have a wide variety with some sounding a little adventuresome!)
2. Into the Mystic Chili - Jackie & Don - Delmer
ETC

etc

PAPER/PLASTIC PLATES, BOWLS AND SILVERWARE (this has traditionally been available at the chili feed so folks don't have to bring their own.)
ETC

1. Jackie & Don - Delmer
etc
WBAC #5932
Old 10-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #129
3 Rivet Member

2008 34' Classic S/O
Arnprior , Ontario
Hi Folks!
looking forward to getting south and seeing everyone at Can Opener again. Judy and I will be happy to bring a large bowl of Black Bean/ Corn and Avocado salad. Cant have to much fiber with your Chili!
We are pulling in on the 30th so we can sign up for what ever you need some last minute help with, or just put my name down on any job list. Judy is always looking to get me out of her hair for a few hours. Will work for beer!
Thanks and we will see you there.
Pete
S/OS#88
WBCCI # 8160
white laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #130
GLCMRANGER - Sue

2016 25' International
Littlestown , Pennsylvania
Put me down for Dessert (cheesecake) -- glcmranger (Sue)
glcmranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #131
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
OK guys, here is where we are on items I am aware of for the Chili Feed. The Chili Feed is going to be Friday, January 5, at noon. It will be just before the Corn Hole Tournament and Margaritaville. Friday is going to be a big day!

Below are the items we need folks to sign up for. Just reply to this thread and add your name below and note what you are bringing or post what you are bringing and I will add it. Looking forward to another great Canopener. It will be here before we know it! Please have what you are bringing to the clubhouse by 11:00 on Friday.

APPETIZERS, CHILI CONDIMENTS, OTHER(chips, grated cheese, fritos, or whatever you like to add to your chili):
1. Black bean, corn and avocado salad - Judy & Pete - White Laker
ETC

ETC

1. Cheesecake - Sue - Glcmranger
etc

ETC

1. Jackie & Don - Delmer
2. Pete - White Laker
ETC
WBAC #5932
Old 10-30-2017, 11:36 AM   #132
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
OH, and how about that awesome World Series Game last night. Pulling for the Astros here! Best game ever last night.
WBAC #5932
Old 11-08-2017, 08:26 AM   #133
2 Rivet Member

2016 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Key Largo , Florida
OK Judy and Michael (#5932):
We'll be at Topsail on the 30th -- and will provide 150 strong paper bowls for the Friday Jan 5th Chili Feed. Also will again make our well-received "TLWH Chocolate Bark" for desert. Last year it disappeared before we could get back in line to get a taste ourselves! Joe and Ronnie, AIJoe, site #121.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #134
3 Rivet Member

2008 34' Classic S/O
Arnprior , Ontario
aljoe

Judy and I will be pulling in on the 30 as well. drop by when you can. Have you heard of any New Years Eve get togethers! Who else is planning on arriving for NYE?
S/OS#88
WBCCI # 8160
white laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #135
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
Darn, looks like all the sites are reserved.

I'll keep watching if something opens up.
Mollysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:11 AM   #136
3 Rivet Member

2000 30' Excella
Sarasota , Florida
David & Marcia are located on site 158 for NYE��
GatorDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:29 AM   #137
3 Rivet Member

2007 27' Safari FB SE
2017 30' Classic
Summerville , South Carolina
OK guys, here is where we are on items I am aware of for the Chili Feed. The Chili Feed is going to be Friday, January 5, at noon. It will be just before the Corn Hole Tournament and Margaritaville. Friday is going to be a big day!

Below are the items we need folks to sign up for. Just reply to this thread and add your name below and note what you are bringing or post what you are bringing and I will add it. Looking forward to another great Canopener. It will be here before we know it! Please have what you are bringing to the clubhouse by 11:00 on Friday.

APPETIZERS, CHILI CONDIMENTS, OTHER(chips, grated cheese, fritos, or whatever you like to add to your chili):
ETC

ETC

2. Dessert(Surprise) - Henry & Melinda
etc

ETC

1. Jackie & Don - Delmer
2. Pete - White Laker
3. Henry & Melinda -Captain Hank
ETC

Judy and Michael
WBAC #5932
Captain Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:01 AM   #138
4 Rivet Member

2007 31' Classic
Gulf Breeze , Florida
Carol and David Kemp are in for a desert (tbd)
trumpetguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:25 AM   #139
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
Chili Feed Update

ETC

ETC

2. Dessert(Surprise) - Henry & Melinda
3. TLWH Chocolate Bark - AI Joe and Ronnie
4. TBD - David & Carol Kemp
etc

1. 150 Strong paper bowls - AI Joe and Ronnie
ETC

1. Jackie & Don - Delmer
2. Pete - White Laker
3. Henry & Melinda -Captain Hank
ETC

Judy and Michael
WBAC #5932
WBAC #5932
Old 11-10-2017, 09:32 AM   #140
3 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Little Rock , Arkansas
We will be there for NYE in site 140. Looking forward to it!
WBAC #5932