Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #1
Opinionated newb...

2018 25' Flying Cloud
League City , TX
Recurve R6 & FC25FB

Searched but found little on this hitch, is there anyone out there who has been using one with a FC25FB?

Even better someone towing with an F250 too?

My AS dealer is pushing this hitch but it's a lesser known hitch it seems and I want to know what I'm getting into and what I ought to be looking forward to for tuning or bar weight issues...

Any help is appreciated, thank ya folks
Brian

What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! H. P. Lovecraft
wave man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
.-. -...

2017 25' International
Niagara-on-the-Lake , ON Canada
Eaz-Lift is a well established WD manufacturer. Andy Thompson at Can-Am RV in London ON recommends a different version of an Eaz-Lift. Mine works great.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
Opinionated newb...

2018 25' Flying Cloud
League City , TX
So he likes and recommends the Recurve R3? Interesting thank you [emoji4]

What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! H. P. Lovecraft
wave man is offline   Reply With Quote