Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2006, 10:28 PM   #1
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Little Adjustment, Big Improvement!

Well on my way from Missoula, MT to La Grande, OR for my new job I stopped at Airstream of Spokane. Initially I stopped because my rub rail was coming off in the back. Well by the time I left My door had been adjusted and works wonderfully and I hitch was adjusted and Buttercup tows like a dream. So much more stable when a truck passes.
I must say that Airstream of Spokane is wonderful they are a asset to Airstream.

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:12 AM   #2
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Michelle, it's good to hear you are getting everything tweaked with your rig. As far as the dealer, maybe someone could start a thread of recommended Airstream dealers/ repair shops. It would be a good reference if someone from out of town has a problem, and wants reliable help.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:34 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2005 22' Safari
Santa Ana , California
Great Story. I have incidents, not necessarily with an Airstream, where I go in for a repair of some sort and in the process they notice something wrong with something else and fix something I did not even know could be better than how it was. Then it works SO MUCH BETTER. I'm always so happy. Good recommendation with Spokaine. I will be moving up that way shortly and will need a good recommendation.
"Life is like a box of chocolates..." Forrest Gump
Killo1 is offline   Reply With Quote