Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2017, 07:48 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1990 32' Excella
jonesboro , Arkansas
Vehicle info site(eco boost)

There is a site called Alldatadiy.com. it costs approx 24$ for 1 vehicle and 12$ for each additional one. This is the site that the dealers service dept uses. It gives you step by step for repairs but allmost more importantly it posts technical bulletins that tell of potential problems and also published and unpublished recalls. Unfortunately I found this site a few miles and months to late. I spent 3500$ replacing injectors that should have been replaced earlier under an unpublished recall. If eco boost are having problems you should be able to find bulletins on here about them. I don't know about imports but they cover all domestic. Good luck
joel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)