Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2020, 06:45 AM   #61
4 Rivet Member

2020 23' Globetrotter
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
Send a message via Skype™ to Vitaver
Wish list

1. The Ford app to allow to see what the cameras see, just like regular home cameras, from remote location. Also to record in loop, so no need for an additional dash-cam, as I have. Also to detect movement (imagine you truck is parked facing a wall) and alert you.
2. Two cameras in front, instead of one, so one can place a winch and a little snow or dirt donít block the view -and with it the assisted cruise control with view of the car in front.
3. A rifle box under the back seat, like the 350, lockable of course
4. 12v outlet in bed, like the 350
5. A stronger light illuminating the ground behind the truck, for camping and working on the RV
6. Water jet from windchill washer also pointed at cameras, to remove debris that blocks or makes them unusable.
7. Consider that some of us, sometimes, need to leave the dog in the truck (some places donít allow them) for a short stop, in summer: alarm that wonít go off, AC that will keep working.
8. An espresso machine... OK, call it an Ďaspirationalí goal
ďGive up adventure for safety and end up with noneĒ (shameless plagiarism with a twist)
Vitaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:02 AM   #62
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Highlands Ranch , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaver View Post
6. Water jet from windchill washer also pointed at cameras, to remove debris that blocks or makes them unusable.
7. Consider that some of us, sometimes, need to leave the dog in the truck (some places donít allow them) for a short stop, in summer: alarm that wonít go off, AC that will keep working.
8. An espresso machine... OK, call it an Ďaspirationalí goal
My F-350 has a sprayer that will clean the front camera. That's the only camera that does that.

I can leave mine running. When I enable the alarm, I use "perimeter only".

If I had a coffee/espresso maker in the truck I would drink way too much coffee. Plus, I would be stopping more often to take care of business.
2019 Nissan Leaf SV+
HRTKD is offline   Reply With Quote