1. The Ford app to allow to see what the cameras see, just like regular home cameras, from remote location. Also to record in loop, so no need for an additional dash-cam, as I have. Also to detect movement (imagine you truck is parked facing a wall) and alert you.
2. Two cameras in front, instead of one, so one can place a winch and a little snow or dirt donít block the view -and with it the assisted cruise control with view of the car in front.
3. A rifle box under the back seat, like the 350, lockable of course
outlet in bed, like the 350
5. A stronger light illuminating the ground behind the truck, for camping and working on the RV
6. Water jet from windchill washer also pointed at cameras, to remove debris that blocks or makes them unusable.
7. Consider that some of us, sometimes, need to leave the dog in the truck (some places donít allow them) for a short stop, in summer: alarm that wonít go off, AC that will keep working.
8. An espresso machine... OK, call it an Ďaspirationalí goal