Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-08-2024, 10:09 AM   #81
jcl
Rivet Master
 
Currently Looking...
Vancouver , British Columbia
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETroup View Post
For any vehicle with an automatic leveling air suspension, you must turn that feature off (put into maintenance mode) before you go through the process of adjusting a weight distribution hitch.
Agreed, and that process is detailed in the owner's manual.

What is more significant here though, and what I was referring to, is that they publish 50% FALR and give an example of how to calculate that. Then, they go on to the air suspension feature. The calculation example they use in that section uses 1/3 FALR, even though the published figure is 50%. Not sure if that is a typo. Well, it is an error some way, since the chart doesn't mention the air suspension variant, and the example calculation doesn't match the chart printed above it.
jcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 11:24 AM   #82
2 Rivet Member
 
Jakeo62's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Vintage Kin Owner
Toledo , Ohio
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 33
Seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemley View Post
We received our Suburban a couple of months ago. And wow are we happy. About every ten minutes I turn to my wife and say “boy, this thing tows good”. We’ve only been on a couple of trips with the trailer-maybe 700 miles total and no towing in the mountains yet, but, boy, am I delighted. 16.6 mpg towing, 28-30 highway. The trailering features are great. The vehicle detects sway and will automatically apply the trailer brake when it does. I’m not sure if this has happened to me or not…

We made a trip to Winter Park, CO last week without the trailer. About 10” of new snow. The diesel and 4wd were perfect. On the trip home we got about 34 mpg, but that includes a lot of downhill.

For us, we feel like this is the perfect vehicle.
PLEASE stop the stories............NO Suburban has EVER seen those MPG'S unless on a flatbed.
__________________
1987 22' Sea-Ray-SOLD
1996 26' Dutchmen BH-SOLD
1992 34' Pinnacle MH-$$$PIT-Donated
2017 186 Starcraft Boat, 150HP Evinrude G2 HO
1971 Georgie Boy Travel trailer, Original Condition!
Jakeo62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:01 PM   #83
"Cloudsplitter"

 
2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,001
Images: 1
On the new Burbs...

Have they improved the OEM receiver?

We gained a good amount of WD leverage and POM with a Class 5 Reese Tow Beast, longer mount arms plus no rust or weld cracking. (replaced quite a few at the Chevy Store).

Bob
🇺🇸
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D851E33D-6C93-4415-B87E-B8810EF3C1B5_1_201_a.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	500.4 KB
ID:	441748   Click image for larger version

Name:	DB109DC3-C724-48F8-B196-8D9DEF88F25F_1_201_a.jpeg
Views:	15
Size:	512.4 KB
ID:	441749  

Click image for larger version

Name:	801372FE-E327-4314-9C3B-1FDE4ECD8410_1_105_c.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	441751   Click image for larger version

Name:	B3795BF0-3728-4C11-80AA-651EE0288FDC_1_105_c.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	441752  

__________________
I’m done with ‘adulting’…Let’s go find Bigfoot.
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 07:00 AM   #84
3 Rivet Member
 
lemley's Avatar
 
1988 29' Excella
Lorena , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 238
No signs of deterioration yet

No signs of deterioration yet. The shank is showing a bit of rust where it goes into the receiver, but the receiver itself is in good shape.

In the year we’ve had the Suburban we’ve put 40,000 miles on it. Just over 11,000 with the trailer. Overall mileage is just over 25 mpg (all types of driving). Towing mpg is just over 13. And we still love it. We’re headed out on a short trip with the grandsons today.
lemley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:13 AM   #85
2 Rivet Member
 
Jakeo62's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Vintage Kin Owner
Toledo , Ohio
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemley View Post
No signs of deterioration yet. The shank is showing a bit of rust where it goes into the receiver, but the receiver itself is in good shape.

In the year we’ve had the Suburban we’ve put 40,000 miles on it. Just over 11,000 with the trailer. Overall mileage is just over 25 mpg (all types of driving). Towing mpg is just over 13. And we still love it. We’re headed out on a short trip with the grandsons today.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I'M NOT PICKING ON YOU!!
After having many tow vehicles I can't ever say I have seen numbers as you say you are getting. I've towed trailers, boats, snowmobiles and farm equipment with diesels and gassers but never seen these numbers.
My present TV is not diesel but is something I have a love-hate relationship with and maybe I'm jealous...YES I'M JEALOUS.
Anyone else believe these?
__________________
1987 22' Sea-Ray-SOLD
1996 26' Dutchmen BH-SOLD
1992 34' Pinnacle MH-$$$PIT-Donated
2017 186 Starcraft Boat, 150HP Evinrude G2 HO
1971 Georgie Boy Travel trailer, Original Condition!
Jakeo62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:36 AM   #86
19’ Bambi Flying Cloud
 
BikeCamper's Avatar
 
2017 19' Flying Cloud
Airstream Coach - Other
Husqvarnia , Husqvarnia
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeo62 View Post

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I'M NOT PICKING ON YOU!!
After having many tow vehicles I can't ever say I have seen numbers as you say you are getting. I've towed trailers, boats, snowmobiles and farm equipment with diesels and gassers but never seen these numbers.
My present TV is not diesel but is something I have a love-hate relationship with and maybe I'm jealous...YES I'M JEALOUS.
Anyone else believe these?
I absolutely believe these numbers. A family member has the same engine in a Silverado 1500 Crew and tows a 25’ Globetrotter. The Silverado has a much higher tow rating, but is otherwise very similar to the Suburban. Very similar mpg as reported here. Vehicle range is over 700 miles when not towing, and the tank isn’t especially large either.
BikeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:14 AM   #87
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar
 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeCamper View Post
I absolutely believe these numbers. A family member has the same engine in a Silverado 1500 Crew and tows a 25’ Globetrotter. The Silverado has a much higher tow rating, but is otherwise very similar to the Suburban. Very similar mpg as reported here. Vehicle range is over 700 miles when not towing, and the tank isn’t especially large either.
I also find that MPG very "unusual", unless perhaps driving on flat highways below 70 MPG while towing. I too can get 14 MPG while towing my 28' FCT when I keep it below 70mph (65mph). As for not towing, I also can get 23-24 if I get up to speed quickly, but stay below 70mph without towing. Indeed if the Suburban or Silverado 1500 discussed here gets that kind of mileage towing and not towing, at 70mph speeds with mountains, that would be of interest. I have friends who own these also, who do not see that kind of mileage, while having a payload rating above 1500lbs. Maybe something has changed with GM in the last couple years?
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:33 AM   #88
19’ Bambi Flying Cloud
 
BikeCamper's Avatar
 
2017 19' Flying Cloud
Airstream Coach - Other
Husqvarnia , Husqvarnia
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
I also find that MPG very "unusual", unless perhaps driving on flat highways below 70 MPG while towing. I too can get 14 MPG while towing my 28' FCT when I keep it below 70mph (65mph). As for not towing, I also can get 23-24 if I get up to speed quickly, but stay below 70mph without towing. Indeed if the Suburban or Silverado 1500 discussed here gets that kind of mileage towing and not towing, at 70mph speeds with mountains, that would be of interest. I have friends who own these also, who do not see that kind of mileage, while having a payload rating above 1500lbs. Maybe something has changed with GM in the last couple years?
Something has changed - - these engines were introduced. They’ve only been available for a few years.

If you are getting that kind of mileage from a legacy 6.7L (diesel?) engine, why would you doubt that a modern engine with less than half that displacement could do better? These are 3.0L I6 turbo-diesels - - a potent combo. It is a very efficient and torquey design - - really ideal for towing efficiently.
BikeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:39 AM   #89
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar
 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeCamper View Post
Something has changed - - these engines were introduced. They’ve only been available for a few years.

If you are getting that kind of mileage from a legacy 6.7L (diesel?) engine, why would you doubt that a modern engine with less than half that displacement could do better? These are 3.0L I6 turbo-diesels - - a potent combo. It is a very efficient and torquey design - - really ideal for towing efficiently.
My situation is different, perhaps. I rarely "step on the gas" from standing stop; I have my foot into the accelerator but not flooring it. Average 16-18mpg around town unfortunately the way I drive, is what I show (165k miles now)...I also never get to just drive under 70 on the main highways around here in Texas; it's dangerous to go that slow! Semi's consistantly drive at 80+...down right dangerous if our not going at least 75...then the crowd/line behind you gets pretty upset! If indeed the new GM's are getting that kind of mileage with a half ton, may be worth a look if I decide to go down to another 25!
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:56 AM   #90
19’ Bambi Flying Cloud
 
BikeCamper's Avatar
 
2017 19' Flying Cloud
Airstream Coach - Other
Husqvarnia , Husqvarnia
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
My situation is different, perhaps. I rarely "step on the gas" from standing stop; I have my foot into the accelerator but not flooring it. Average 16-18mpg around town unfortunately the way I drive, is what I show (165k miles now)...I also never get to just drive under 70 on the main highways around here in Texas; it's dangerous to go that slow! Semi's consistantly drive at 80+...down right dangerous if our not going at least 75...then the crowd/line behind you gets pretty upset! If indeed the new GM's are getting that kind of mileage with a half ton, may be worth a look if I decide to go down to another 25!
Wow! I live in the East where speed limits are much lower. Do you have to drive those speeds even when towing? That would make me very uneasy.

The 3.0L Duramax is definitely worth considering. It is far more capable than its displacement suggests. But if you are coming from a 6.7L turbodiesel, you have to understand that some power is being traded for more fuel efficiency.
BikeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:05 PM   #91
3 Rivet Member
 
lemley's Avatar
 
1988 29' Excella
Lorena , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 238
A little documentation

Here are some pics of some actual numbers. The first is the current tank. I started with a drive to the Dallas Arboretum, about 100 miles away. Most of the way it was 75 mph. When you get into "the canyon" in Dallas it's stop and go. The trip up averaged just over 30 mpg. The rest of the tank was the trip home and some driving around town, back and forth to work, etc. You can see that the range works out to over 700 miles without the trailer. That is real.

The second shows the lifetime total in towing the Airstream. Over 13,000 miles in just over 13 months. All types, all terrains. The plains of Texas and Colorado and the mountains in New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming.

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves. I do live in Texas. I try to hold the speed to the speed limit, and no faster than 70 mph when towing. Sometimes I look down and am surprised at my speed and back it off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8185.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	441841   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8186.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	441842  

lemley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:16 AM   #92
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar
 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemley View Post
Here are some pics of some actual numbers. The first is the current tank. I started with a drive to the Dallas Arboretum, about 100 miles away. Most of the way it was 75 mph. When you get into "the canyon" in Dallas it's stop and go. The trip up averaged just over 30 mpg. The rest of the tank was the trip home and some driving around town, back and forth to work, etc. You can see that the range works out to over 700 miles without the trailer. That is real.

The second shows the lifetime total in towing the Airstream. Over 13,000 miles in just over 13 months. All types, all terrains. The plains of Texas and Colorado and the mountains in New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming.

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves. I do live in Texas. I try to hold the speed to the speed limit, and no faster than 70 mph when towing. Sometimes I look down and am surprised at my speed and back it off.
Impressive! What does your AS weigh; do you know? Likely not too heavy compared to newer models, but still impressive MPG towing. Again though, flat not towing in mountains?
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:22 AM   #93
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar
 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeCamper View Post
Wow! I live in the East where speed limits are much lower. Do you have to drive those speeds even when towing? That would make me very uneasy.

The 3.0L Duramax is definitely worth considering. It is far more capable than its displacement suggests. But if you are coming from a 6.7L turbodiesel, you have to understand that some power is being traded for more fuel efficiency.
Towing I try to stay below 75--at 70 max, but sometimes you find yourself in an area where the traffic deems you go with the flow...hate it. Texas is pretty bad...the Semi's are going 80 or sometimes a bit faster most of the time. I have to go to the VA in Temple TX this afternoon on 35; speed limit is 75 in most locations, and these guys will come right up on your bumper and then speed on by when you pull over....crazy! The corridor between TX and FL thru LA is one of the worst I have towed on also...if your going speed limit, you should take an alternate route!
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:11 AM   #94
19’ Bambi Flying Cloud
 
BikeCamper's Avatar
 
2017 19' Flying Cloud
Airstream Coach - Other
Husqvarnia , Husqvarnia
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
Towing I try to stay below 75--at 70 max, but sometimes you find yourself in an area where the traffic deems you go with the flow...hate it. Texas is pretty bad...the Semi's are going 80 or sometimes a bit faster most of the time. I have to go to the VA in Temple TX this afternoon on 35; speed limit is 75 in most locations, and these guys will come right up on your bumper and then speed on by when you pull over....crazy! The corridor between TX and FL thru LA is one of the worst I have towed on also...if your going speed limit, you should take an alternate route!
Yikes. This information is especially germaine because as it turns out the Airstream we are purchasing is located along that “corridor”. Are the state roads down there any better (for towing a travel trailer) than the interstates?
BikeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:18 PM   #95
3 Rivet Member
 
lemley's Avatar
 
1988 29' Excella
Lorena , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
Impressive! What does your AS weigh; do you know? Likely not too heavy compared to newer models, but still impressive MPG towing. Again though, flat not towing in mountains?
My rig weighs just under 6700. I weigh fairly often.

A lot of the towing is in the mountains. Funny thing is that the mileage does not drop but improves in the mountains. I keep pretty copious records. I just checked. On my Yellowstone, Teton, RMNP trip this summer I got about 14.5 on every tank. But the mountains do cause more DEF consumption.

It has seemed odd to me, but when not towing, mileage on my previous Yukon and in this suburban actually improves in the mountains.
lemley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:26 PM   #96
3 Rivet Member
 
lemley's Avatar
 
1988 29' Excella
Lorena , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
Towing I try to stay below 75--at 70 max, but sometimes you find yourself in an area where the traffic deems you go with the flow...hate it. Texas is pretty bad...the Semi's are going 80 or sometimes a bit faster most of the time. I have to go to the VA in Temple TX this afternoon on 35; speed limit is 75 in most locations, and these guys will come right up on your bumper and then speed on by when you pull over....crazy! The corridor between TX and FL thru LA is one of the worst I have towed on also...if your going speed limit, you should take an alternate route!
I also live on I-35 about 30 minutes north of Temple. Virtually every trip starts and ends on I-35. I find that the left lane is pretty ruthless. But in the middle or right lane things are a bit more civilized. I can usually find an 18 wheeler pondering on at about 70 and fall in behind it.

All that said, I try to stay away from the Georgetown to San Antonio stretch. It is nuts there, but more because of construction and stop and go. I use the toll road a lot. People do drive 80 to 85 there (that’s the speed limit in some areas) but again there is usually some commercial traffic running at a lower speed.
lemley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:38 PM   #97
3 Rivet Member
 
lemley's Avatar
 
1988 29' Excella
Lorena , Texas
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeCamper View Post
Yikes. This information is especially germaine because as it turns out the Airstream we are purchasing is located along that “corridor”. Are the state roads down there any better (for towing a travel trailer) than the interstates?
In generally the US highways and state highways are better, but I can point out several examples where the lack of passing lanes causes temperatures to rise. The good news is that they’ve been adding more and more passing lanes.

We tow a lot around here. Just got back from a trip to the lower Rio Grande valley. We actually started the trip from Austin with a night of Beatles music at the symphony (Google “magical mystery tour”). But the trip was a healthy mix of toll roads, interstates, US highways and state roads. Towing down here is not bad. The scariest thing is the 5th wheels doing 80 on the interstate. Well really the scariest thing is the lady that was arrested last week on the interstate in my town for doing 134 in a 75. Then nobody is safe.
lemley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:10 PM   #98
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar
 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemley View Post
I also live on I-35 about 30 minutes north of Temple. Virtually every trip starts and ends on I-35. I find that the left lane is pretty ruthless. But in the middle or right lane things are a bit more civilized. I can usually find an 18 wheeler pondering on at about 70 and fall in behind it.

All that said, I try to stay away from the Georgetown to San Antonio stretch. It is nuts there, but more because of construction and stop and go. I use the toll road a lot. People do drive 80 to 85 there (that’s the speed limit in some areas) but again there is usually some commercial traffic running at a lower speed.
Yea, your not too bad up there above Temple. I go to Temple from Georgetown a lot, and last Thursday was real tough both ways for some reason. Friday's are a pain anyway. But what I notice more this year, is there are so many more semi's on that stretch and sometimes taking up middle and fast lanes, and yes, at 80+ even though 75 in many places. There are a "few" signs which tell the truckers to stay out of fast lane except to pass, but that never slowed/stopped them from still driving...and driving "us all" crazy with one in each lane for several miles before exiting to allow traffic to pass....and they usually do this just before a slight grade....where they all seem to have to slow down because of their gear/power!

As for the toll road (130?) to VA in by Austin Airport, it can get downright stopped at times in morning or afternoon now days...terrible because they do not have the exits/side roads like 35 to allow you option of continuing. When they stop; you stop!
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:12 PM   #99
2 Rivet Member
 
Jakeo62's Avatar
 
Currently Looking...
Vintage Kin Owner
Toledo , Ohio
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 33
I'm just totally amazed at this and apologize for NOT knowing the newer motors capabilities.
I enjoy learning and sharing, even when I have the egg on my face.
Happy Travels All!
__________________
1987 22' Sea-Ray-SOLD
1996 26' Dutchmen BH-SOLD
1992 34' Pinnacle MH-$$$PIT-Donated
2017 186 Starcraft Boat, 150HP Evinrude G2 HO
1971 Georgie Boy Travel trailer, Original Condition!
Jakeo62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:40 AM   #100
19’ Bambi Flying Cloud
 
BikeCamper's Avatar
 
2017 19' Flying Cloud
Airstream Coach - Other
Husqvarnia , Husqvarnia
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeo62 View Post
I'm just totally amazed at this and apologize for NOT knowing the newer motors capabilities.
I enjoy learning and sharing, even when I have the egg on my face.
Happy Travels All!
No worries. Many people are still unfamiliar with this engine and its very positive attributes.

The engineers at GM put a tremendous effort into this I6 turbodiesel design. Their goal was not to create the most powerful engine in its class, nor to create the highest tow-rating for a 1/2 ton truck or large SUV. Their objective was to create a very strong yet efficient engine that could handle fairly serious towing/hauling duties and still deliver very decent fuel economy.

In the Suburban application this engine* delivers very respectable results. But where it really shines is in the 1/2 ton Silverado/Sierra pick-up platform, which offers significantly higher tow rating and payload numbers. It is a very viable alternative to a 3/4 ton diesel pick-up.

*The Silverado/Sierra 1500 are now using the next-gen version of this engine, which incredibly produces more power and is epa rated for better mpg than the previous version used in the Suburban discussed here.
BikeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3/4 Ton Yukon XL - 2008 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT 4x4 czachry Airstream Classifieds 0 06-19-2019 03:33 PM
What tires recommended for late model Suburban/Yukon XL PatandLane Tow Vehicles 6 03-21-2009 07:35 PM
Tow Vehicle 1997 Yukon vs. Suburban Gael79 Tow Vehicles 9 02-03-2009 04:11 PM
Suburban/Yukon XL 2500 6.0 mpg Davis Tow Vehicles 56 07-11-2005 11:12 PM
Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon Rear Doors Zed2 Tow Vehicles 16 07-22-2004 03:01 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.