OK, before we get started let me give you the facts:
1. My wife is the driver (she's never towed anything). I can't drive (bad eyeballs)
2. We have a '08 Tundra Dbl. Cab work truck but she thinks it's too big.
3. We're replacing our Xterra soon, so we'll get whatever SHE wants! (Maybe you folks can help me steer her)
4. We want an SUV, and I know all the full-size would all work, but some of the HP ratings of the larger V6 engines are pretty close to the V8's.
5. We're new to camping and our AS is probably too big to start with, but the price was right and we're almost done making it "our own".
6. No cross country trips planned...but I want to feel confident about climbing the hills here in Western Pennsylvania.
7. Are there any upgrades that could be done to a V6 (tranny cooler, etc) that anyone has done?
8. She likes the GMC Acadia...
OK, be good to me. Maybe a pipe dream, but I have to ask.