Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-28-2019, 09:30 AM   #61
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar

 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,188
Consider this; (believe this is still true statement)Texas has more pickup truck owners then the entire US... Stands to reason you can make a good deal in Texas...especially in Houston or Dallas area...next time your looking, go on line, build your truck, then find the larger dealers in those areas...call, ask for the sales manager, explain your looking to get the best pricing deal....they also have internet guys that can be good...or not so good. I always ask for the sales guys, get a quote in writing. Try to get your local guy to match it, if they aren't interested, maybe you fly to Texas and get your new truck...not so hard...just a little effort. (and get you some BBQ while your down here!)

I get my vehicles here (Austin) and register in MT where we summer...many folks purchase here and register in their state.
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 11:55 PM   #62
Cloudland2
 
davidrrand's Avatar
 
2016 25' Flying Cloud
Trenton , Georgia
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
There is a big difference in torque and feel pulling a 25' with the 5.0L vs the EB....the EB is quite a bit different and it seems effortless. We moved up to the 6.7L and the F250 when we moved to the 28' 18 months ago; and yes, the F250 6.7L is yet a much stronger TV for sure, but if I had a 25' again, I would get the F150 and the EB with 10speed...plenty power, torque, easy to drive around town, and less expensive to operate. Larger than 25' AS, I like the 3/4T -1T diesels...
I have a 2015 f150 lariat 4wd Supercab with 5.0 and 3.31 gearing and pull a 2016 FC25. Only time the power seems inadequate is high passes in CO and because itís a Supercab with 6.5 bed it has a sticker payload of 2031 which is much higher than any similarly equipped crew cab 150 I have ever seen. I have also seen premium Ford and Ram 3/4T diesels with less payload!

I get 18 mpg in the nw ga mtns where I live and 21 on the interstates unloaded on trips. Pulling the AS I get 11-12 going across the country. My brother has a 17 crew version with short bed lariat with EB and 10 spd, tows a 17 Intl and only gets about 1 mpg better towing and unloaded. His 2011 Platinum EB was considerably less fuel efficient he tells me.

I agree that over 25 you probably need a bigger truck. Even with my
davidrrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:08 AM   #63
Cloudland2
 
davidrrand's Avatar
 
2016 25' Flying Cloud
Trenton , Georgia
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
There is a big difference in torque and feel pulling a 25' with the 5.0L vs the EB....the EB is quite a bit different and it seems effortless. We moved up to the 6.7L and the F250 when we moved to the 28' 18 months ago; and yes, the F250 6.7L is yet a much stronger TV for sure, but if I had a 25' again, I would get the F150 and the EB with 10speed...plenty power, torque, easy to drive around town, and less expensive to operate. Larger than 25' AS, I like the 3/4T -1T diesels...
I have a 2015 f150 lariat 4wd Supercab with 5.0 and 3.31 gearing and pull a 2016 FC25. Only time the power seems inadequate is high passes in CO and because itís a Supercab with 6.5 bed it has a sticker payload of 2031 which is much higher than any similarly equipped crew cab 150 I have ever seen. I have also seen premium Ford and Ram 3/4T diesels with less payload!

I get 18 mpg in the nw ga mtns where I live and 21 on the interstates unloaded on trips. Pulling the AS I get 11-12 going across the country. My brother has a 17 crew version with short bed lariat with EB and 10 spd, tows a 17 Intl and only gets about 1 mpg better towing and unloaded. His 2011 Platinum EB was considerably less fuel efficient he tells me.

I agree that over 25 you probably need a bigger truck. Even with my Fc25 I would like
More payload so I am considering a 250 lariat crew with 6.2 gas. Maybe even 4.30 gearing.

Last truck was a 99 350 with 7.3 psd and would rather not have another 1T and current diesel cost and complexity does not appeal to me. I think the 250 with lighter weight gas engine should give a payload close to 3000 lbs.

Given your expertise on Fords, what do you think?

Thanks

Dave
davidrrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:34 AM   #64
2 Rivet Member
 
Jeff7176's Avatar
 
2018 25' International
Silver Spring , MD
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrrand View Post
I have a 2015 f150 lariat 4wd Supercab with 5.0 and 3.31 gearing and pull a 2016 FC25. Only time the power seems inadequate is high passes in CO and because itís a Supercab with 6.5 bed it has a sticker payload of 2031 which is much higher than any similarly equipped crew cab 150 I have ever seen. I have also seen premium Ford and Ram 3/4T diesels with less payload!



I get 18 mpg in the nw ga mtns where I live and 21 on the interstates unloaded on trips. Pulling the AS I get 11-12 going across the country. My brother has a 17 crew version with short bed lariat with EB and 10 spd, tows a 17 Intl and only gets about 1 mpg better towing and unloaded. His 2011 Platinum EB was considerably less fuel efficient he tells me.



I agree that over 25 you probably need a bigger truck. Even with my Fc25 I would like

More payload so I am considering a 250 lariat crew with 6.2 gas. Maybe even 4.30 gearing.



Last truck was a 99 350 with 7.3 psd and would rather not have another 1T and current diesel cost and complexity does not appeal to me. I think the 250 with lighter weight gas engine should give a payload close to 3000 lbs.



Given your expertise on Fords, what do you think?



Thanks



Dave


The 3.31 isnít helping for sure. I havenít driven the 6.2 but my old 5.0 had 3.73. Aside from running high in the rpm band it did pretty well. My payload was just a bit over 1700 lbs. But for my use, the RAWR was the ďweak link.Ē I dialed in as much WD as I could but it became clear to me it wasnít going to do what I wanted in that regard.

I have heard very good things about the 6.2. Iím not sure how it would behave with 4.30 gears. High rpms to be sure but it would scoot pretty well. You would definitely be close to 3000 lbs payload. Iím at 2500 with the 6.7 and have enough axle weight rating to spare more than 1000 lbs. My number one recommendation would be no after market exhaust. At the higher rpms the extra noise that I liked driving unloaded became a bit annoying...to my wife as well.
Jeff7176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:20 AM   #65
Rivet Master

 
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to hhendrix Send a message via Yahoo to hhendrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
Consider this; (believe this is still true statement)Texas has more pickup truck owners then the entire US... Stands to reason you can make a good deal in Texas...especially in Houston or Dallas area...next time your looking, go on line, build your truck, then find the larger dealers in those areas...call, ask for the sales manager, explain your looking to get the best pricing deal....they also have internet guys that can be good...or not so good. I always ask for the sales guys, get a quote in writing. Try to get your local guy to match it, if they aren't interested, maybe you fly to Texas and get your new truck...not so hard...just a little effort. (and get you some BBQ while your down here!)

I get my vehicles here (Austin) and register in MT where we summer...many folks purchase here and register in their state.
No sales tax here in Oregon until recently and a .05% "vehicle privilege tax" was added. I can buy a truck in CA but have to have delivered and registered in Oregon. What are the rules in TX?
__________________
The ability to follow instructions is highly underrated.
Always be wary of stupid people in large numbers.
hhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:09 AM   #66
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar

 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhendrix View Post
No sales tax here in Oregon until recently and a .05% "vehicle privilege tax" was added. I can buy a truck in CA but have to have delivered and registered in Oregon. What are the rules in TX?
We purchased our 2012 25'AS in Fairfield, CA and paid around $500 to have it delivered just over the Nevada line outside Reno (Jackpot I believe) in a campground next to a Cabela's I believe... They had a notary from Reno meet us and did the final paperwork there, so we could register it in MT; CA is very sticky about registering out of state. Our 2017 model, we purchased in CA but picked up at their Oregon dealership; registering in MT was not an issue. As for purchasing in Texas and registering out of state; the only issues we have encountered in the past 15 years of doing this (purchase TV in TX and register in MT) is when the dealer in TX does the paperwork, sometimes they aren't too savey on how/where to get the paperwork sent. We have paid cash last few times so I did the registration myself in MT when I got up there. But, no issues if you want to do it...just talk to the sales manager and the finance guy about what you want to do.
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:16 AM   #67
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar

 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrrand View Post
I have a 2015 f150 lariat 4wd Supercab with 5.0 and 3.31 gearing and pull a 2016 FC25. Only time the power seems inadequate is high passes in CO and because itís a Supercab with 6.5 bed it has a sticker payload of 2031 which is much higher than any similarly equipped crew cab 150 I have ever seen. I have also seen premium Ford and Ram 3/4T diesels with less payload!

I get 18 mpg in the nw ga mtns where I live and 21 on the interstates unloaded on trips. Pulling the AS I get 11-12 going across the country. My brother has a 17 crew version with short bed lariat with EB and 10 spd, tows a 17 Intl and only gets about 1 mpg better towing and unloaded. His 2011 Platinum EB was considerably less fuel efficient he tells me.

I agree that over 25 you probably need a bigger truck. Even with my Fc25 I would like
More payload so I am considering a 250 lariat crew with 6.2 gas. Maybe even 4.30 gearing.

Last truck was a 99 350 with 7.3 psd and would rather not have another 1T and current diesel cost and complexity does not appeal to me. I think the 250 with lighter weight gas engine should give a payload close to 3000 lbs.

Given your expertise on Fords, what do you think?

Thanks

Dave
I didn't consider the 5.0 as having issues at altitude pulling the AS...that likely is why some have reported loss of power. I will tell you the EB engine does not skip a beat in the high altitudes...yes, the gas mileage can be a problem if you drive above 65, especially going up steep mountain grades, and the braking needs to be watched going down but using the cruise in tow/haul helps a lot....but I like the EB package in the F150...Lariat can get loaded pretty good in options and still have decent payload.

If I was doing a 25' again, (which we may do) I would look hard at that engine and also the GM 6.2l again both with the tow package of course... Above the 25', I still feel the diesel 3/4T or 1T is a great TV. I love the power of the diesel and payload, but for a 25', the F150 EB with proper payload and tow package is great choice for going up/down Rockies; plus it is easier to park, cheaper to operate then the diesel.
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:55 AM   #68
Rivet Master
 
Hans627's Avatar

 
2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Hanover , Pennsylvania
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsydad View Post
We purchased our 2012 25'AS in Fairfield, CA and paid around $500 to have it delivered just over the Nevada line outside Reno (Jackpot I believe) in a campground next to a Cabela's I believe... They had a notary from Reno meet us and did the final paperwork there, so we could register it in MT; CA is very sticky about registering out of state. Our 2017 model, we purchased in CA but picked up at their Oregon dealership; registering in MT was not an issue. As for purchasing in Texas and registering out of state; the only issues we have encountered in the past 15 years of doing this (purchase TV in TX and register in MT) is when the dealer in TX does the paperwork, sometimes they aren't too savey on how/where to get the paperwork sent. We have paid cash last few times so I did the registration myself in MT when I got up there. But, no issues if you want to do it...just talk to the sales manager and the finance guy about what you want to do.
Just curious why registering your truck in MT is an advantage?
Hans627 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:18 AM   #69
4 Rivet Member
 
vintageracer's Avatar
 
1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Nashville , Tennessee
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 347
Be aware that many of the states are now "Cracking Down" on their residents registering expensive vehicles, bus's and trailer's in Montana with a Montana LLC to avoid paying sales tax and other fee's in their actual state of residence. The registration laws and exemption limits have also changed (gone up) in Montana for those out of state residents wanting to form their " LLC Corporation" to register vehicles, bus's and trailer's in Montana.

Not saying you won't get away with it just be aware that many other states are now aware of this "Loophole" and are now chasing down their state's residents for taxes due on the bus, vehicle or trailer when that assets spends most if not all of it time domiciled in the owner's state of residence and not Montana.

Kinda like many of the states with state income tax law's now taxing visitor's to their state on the income they earn while working in their state. New York is notorious for that!
__________________
Mike

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"
vintageracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:22 AM   #70
Rivet Master
 
gypsydad's Avatar

 
2017 28' Flying Cloud
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Georgetown (winter)Thayne (summer) , Texas & Wyoming
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans627 View Post
Just curious why registering your truck in MT is an advantage?
First, we do live in MT half the year, so that works to our advantage; no sales tax and no vehicle inspections; plus, one time trailer registration for the travel trailers. Second, TX law allows registration out of state, if you spend at least 6 months in that state. Texas law says that being in another state just 1 day out of 30 constitutes a month. We used to go 4 months in the summer to our place in MT with our AS when I was working and would drive up in December for Christmas and leave right after New Years to get the additional 2 months. Works for us...registration of the TV crosses to being cheaper in TX at some point few years after ownership, but still would need to do inspections and pay some taxes here; cheaper to keep registered in MT.
__________________
Empty Nesters; Gypsies on the road!
2017 28' Twin Flying Cloud
2017 F250 King Ranch, 4X4, 6.7L, Blue-Ox WDH
Summer-Star Valley Ranch RV Resort (Thayne, WY); Winter-Sun City (Georgetown,TX)
gypsydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:13 AM   #71
4 Rivet Member
 
2014 27' Flying Cloud
Wenatchee , Washington
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too tall View Post
For the first time in my life I'm interested in a Ford because of that BB gasser. Watching closely.

+1. My TV is a Ď12 Ram 3500 CTD (w/ 50,000 miles) but I really could get interested in that new 7.3L gasser.
__________________
2018 Ram 3500 SLT CTD 4X4 pickup
2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB
WBCCI #7180
21Airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:57 AM   #72
Rivet Master
 
r carl's Avatar
 
Vintage Kin Owner
Lin , Ne
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,430
Here it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-ford-super-duty-7.3L-v8-power-torque.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	333526  
__________________
The higher your expectations the fewer your options.
r carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:13 AM   #73
4 Rivet Member
 
2014 27' Flying Cloud
Wenatchee , Washington
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by r carl View Post
Here it is.


It really sounds like itís well thought out. Iím waiting to see what itís mpg is while towing. My 6.7L Cummins only gets about 10mpg (towing) on a good day and this, combined with a EGR Valve that has its issues has me hoping for something better (other than Deleting). Weíll see how things look in a couple years...
__________________
2018 Ram 3500 SLT CTD 4X4 pickup
2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB
WBCCI #7180
21Airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:42 AM   #74
Rivet Master
 
2012 19' International
Southeastern MI , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Airstream View Post
It really sounds like itís well thought out. Iím waiting to see what itís mpg is while towing. My 6.7L Cummins only gets about 10mpg (towing) on a good day and this, combined with a EGR Valve that has its issues has me hoping for something better (other than Deleting). Weíll see how things look in a couple years...
Off topic I know, but the Cummins EGR needs to be cleaned fairly often (if not deleted). Itís an involved process and takes a few hours to do properly. Also the Cummins wears best if run hard. I understand the need to control emissions but I also understand some people choose not to filter the exhaust with the engine oil.

I had a gas truck with the same horsepower and it was much less maintenance. However, I actually enjoy and am practiced at diesel maintenance and love the way ithe Cummins sounds and runs. If I wasnít handy Iíd look at this new gas engine from Ford. Iím sure it will be a powerhouse.
Countryboy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 06:16 AM   #75
Rivet Master
 
crispyboy's Avatar
 
1994 30' Excella
alexandria , Kentucky
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,092
Images: 3
I cannot understand the excitement about this engine for the typical travel trailer/5th wheel puller. There is a lot of old school technology at play which means it will be reliable. Nothing really revolutionary except another option for the consumer to choose from. This engine will likely be used on dump and flatbed F350 through F650 sized trucks that are used within the city limits. Contractors and municipalities like this type of engine because it is good for short runs and extensive idling both of which are bad for diesel emission engines. It is cheaper and easier to pump more fuel then have downtime for repairs.

I wouldn't necessarily want this engine because you will be back down in the single digits miles per gallon when pulling your trailer. It just takes a lot of fuel to power this sized displacement engine.
Just speculating that maybe Ford built this engine because the light duty trucks by definition are encroaching into medium duty truck territory. It is unreal the amount of weight a standard one ton dually truck can carry and tow now. The trucks themselves have gotten so heavy that you have to have the HP/torque under the hood to keep up.
__________________
Steve, Christy, Anna and Phoebe (Border Collie)
1994 Classic 30'11" Excella - rear twin
2009 Dodge 2500, 6 Speed Auto, CTD, Quad Cab, Short Bed
Hensley Arrow hitch with adjustable stinger
WBCCI # 3072
crispyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #76
Rivet Master

 
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to hhendrix Send a message via Yahoo to hhendrix
I just read a press release that confirms the 10 speed trans for the super duty line up. Also a new 7.3 liter gas motor too. New trim lines and other upgrades to the suspension, interior, and exterior.
The question with the 10 spd be more efficient or just annoying with all the shifting. Any F-150 with 10spd owners, I would like to hear your thoughts.
__________________
The ability to follow instructions is highly underrated.
Always be wary of stupid people in large numbers.
hhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:50 PM   #77
Rivet Master
 
2017 28' International
Jim Falls , Wisconsin
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,653
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhendrix View Post
I just read a press release that confirms the 10 speed trans for the super duty line up. Also a new 7.3 liter gas motor too. New trim lines and other upgrades to the suspension, interior, and exterior.
The question with the 10 spd be more efficient or just annoying with all the shifting. Any F-150 with 10spd owners, I would like to hear your thoughts.
I have an F150 10 speed and really donít notice it shifting at all. Itís pretty smooth. The only time you will notice it shift is when itís a bit cold in the winter. The new Chevy truck which I hear will have over 400hp and 469lbs of torque will also have 10 speeds. I think most car makers are going to 8 or 10 speed transmissions.
Daquenzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:26 PM   #78
Rivet Master

 
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to hhendrix Send a message via Yahoo to hhendrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daquenzer View Post
I have an F150 10 speed and really donít notice it shifting at all. Itís pretty smooth. The only time you will notice it shift is when itís a bit cold in the winter. The new Chevy truck which I hear will have over 400hp and 469lbs of torque will also have 10 speeds. I think most car makers are going to 8 or 10 speed transmissions.

Thanks what about down shifting. Can you select each gear for braking?
__________________
The ability to follow instructions is highly underrated.
Always be wary of stupid people in large numbers.
hhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:12 PM   #79
jcl
Rivet Master
 
Currently Looking...
Vancouver , British Columbia
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,950
The ten speed automatic planned for the Super Duty isnít the same ten speed automatic as in the F150. Direct comparisons of features should wait until the new transmission debuts IMO.
jcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:26 AM   #80
Rivet Master
 
ROBERTSUNRUS's Avatar

 
2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,163
Images: 18
Blog Entries: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isuzusweet View Post
You guys do realize that the 10 sp transmission would not be rebuildable. If it fails, you'd be looking at buying a whole new transmission from Ford at a cost of at least $10,000 for the transmission; and I'm being conservative with that figure.

Most likely looking at $15-20,000, installed.

More speeds, just mean more to go wrong; not to go right.

Cheers
Sidekick Tony
Hi, sorry Tony, but I have to disagree with you. The new 10 speed trans only has FOUR planetary gear sets. Getting ten speeds is like magic.
__________________
Bob 2005 Safari 25-B
"Le Petit Chateau Argent" Small Silver Castle
2000 Navigator / 2014 F-150 Eco-Boost / Equal-i-zer / P-3
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newer Models Ford F250 Gas Vs. F250 Diesel Hopeful1 Tow Vehicles 138 09-15-2019 06:55 PM
2019 Rumors ArkFortyCal Shhhh... Coming soon 44 05-30-2019 02:44 PM
Rumors: Insterstate B Plus; April release??? thindu37 Our Community 1 02-26-2017 07:20 PM
E250/350 vs F250/350 kb0zke Tow Vehicles 10 05-21-2016 03:41 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.