Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2003, 12:39 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Full Time , Anywhere USA
Smile Writing Table for 93 25' Excella Classic

Hello Folks,

Our 1993 Excella's living area had been remodeled by it's po into an office area and we are in the process of returning it to it's original look. We've installed a couch and are now wondering if the 25' version of the Excella came with a writing table/chair storage cabinet as a standard (or optional) feature and if so would we be able to get a complete replacement unit from a Airstream dealer that would fit our year trailer?

Thanks!
myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 12:57 PM   #2
Rivet Master

It was an option in 1988, for sure. It is standard on a 2004 Classic 25. I don't know about your year, though. I expect the current one will fit your trailer, but the cost from Airstream might shock you. I found one at an RV wreckers yard for a few dollars, but decided it would not enhance the interior. I keep my chairs in the rear streetside locker, near the water heater. Nick.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:08 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

1993 29' Excella
Jonesboro , Louisiana
I don't know about the 25 foot model but my 29 ft model came with the little table. It is not something that we use very often.
It does, however, match the other table and looks fine. If you are able to find one, you might not be able to find a match for the other one.

good luck
McKesh mirrors
James Schmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 11:21 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Full Time , Anywhere USA
Thanks for the help!

Thank you all for the information! I'll keep my eye's peeled for a used writing table for my 93. But, as folks are saying they don't really use their's I will not be heartbroken if one does not turn up.

Michelle
myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 12:33 PM   #5
Contributing Member

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Austin (Hays County) , Texas
Writing table

I use my writing table for my laptop computer and find it quite handy for that purpose as well as for storing the Zip-Dee chairs. There is an AC outlet handy there and I hang the wireless interface antenna on the TV antenna crank overhead when in use.

The table is in the up position most of the time when we are in campgrounds. The laptop and my camera ride in the armrest of the couch when underway.
WBCCI #9632
Pahaska is offline   Reply With Quote