Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #21
S/OS #005

2004 28' Safari S/O
Georgetown , Ontario
Twin bed size

We did the same, bought the blue gel foam topper at costco & cut to fit. Made a template with paper first & used marker to draw the outline. We also used the smaller leftover pieces at foot of bed; it tucks inside the topper cover nicely. We bought 2 twins. VERY COMFORTABLE.

Also bought a double to use on sofa bed when needed; makes it much more comfortable. We store it down in behind the sofa when not in use.

I can check the size tomorrow but maybe you now have that info.
JACQUIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:42 AM   #22
S/OS #005

2004 28' Safari S/O
Georgetown , Ontario
I purchased twin duvet covers from ikea; the recent flyer may 4-25 has 15% off. They fit fine with lots of overhang i do not put duvet inside, just to awkard to do. Use them as a cover only. The ones i bought are shown on this flyer front cover-white or biege/taupe colour.
JACQUIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #23
3 Rivet Member

2012 30' International
Livingston , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin300662 View Post
Not sure if they are all same but.....

On this spec drawing for the twin mattress, it mentions to see corner detail for the curve but I can't find this detail anywhere. I'm modifying my Signature from queen to twins and need this info to have mattresses made. Does anybody have this information?
Thanks!
glenrms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #24
4 Rivet Member

2013 27' FB International
2012 23' Flying Cloud
GVA , British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenrms View Post
On this spec drawing for the twin mattress, it mentions to see corner detail for the curve but I can't find this detail anywhere. I'm modifying my Signature from queen to twins and need this info to have mattresses made. Does anybody have this information?
Thanks!

You are missing the other drawing #702939 that would give you missing detail. My suggestion would be to make a cardboard template of the arc portion of your trailer along with the drawing you have to whoever is making your mattress.
Start making the arc of the template with craft paper, establish that outline and transfer it onto a larger piece of cardboard that measures 26" wide by 34" long.

I imported your PDF into a Cad program and the arc potion is segmented and not just a single arc, that is why I am suggesting this to you .
Hope this helps.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:28 PM   #25
Rivet Master

1988 29' Excella
Collinsville , Illinois
Buy a king size memory foam mattress. Make a template of the curve and cut out your 2 twins with an electric knife. Did this 10 years ago and we are still enjoying our mattresses.
mcair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:58 AM   #26
3 Rivet Member

2015 28' Flying Cloud
Charlottesville , Virginia
Mattress Topper

I have a 2015 28 Ft Flying Cloud with rear twin beds. I purchased the King size mattress topper from Costco cut and trimmed it to fit. Works well, I hope that this helps!
Ed Brownfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:44 AM   #27
3 Rivet Member

2012 30' International
Livingston , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWBC View Post
You are missing the other drawing #702939 that would give you missing detail. My suggestion would be to make a cardboard template of the arc portion of your trailer along with the drawing you have to whoever is making your mattress.
Start making the arc of the template with craft paper, establish that outline and transfer it onto a larger piece of cardboard that measures 26" wide by 34" long.

I imported your PDF into a Cad program and the arc potion is segmented and not just a single arc, that is why I am suggesting this to you .
Hope this helps.
Thanks. On the 7020939 drawing it mentions that the corner detail is for "A" and "C" trailers but I cannot find any reference to what trailers these include. I'm guessing one of those letters is for wide body?
glenrms is offline   Reply With Quote