Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Interior Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
1953 Flying Cloud

1953 21' Flying Cloud
West Sacramento , California
Free Interior from a 79' Safari International

I found this on Craigslist. I contacted them for some other parts I'm looking for but they do not have them. He mention It was ok for me to post here on the forums for others that may need some parts. I have no afiliation with them nor do I know what the actual condition of the items are. But here is the information. You may contact Nanc at Nadir8@aol.com

Greetings- This is not for a FREE Airstream! This is for the stuff that came OUT Of the Airstream. Some people want the "origional" furniture and fixtures. I dont.
We bought an Airstream that needed some work done to the floors. All of the bed/benches had to come out.
Nothing is going back in.
Come get it - No.. cant pick through it and take hardware and leave me with the waste. You have to take ALL of the bench etc. There are two, one from the front and one from the side kitchen pull out. We have the folding table thing and some plastic drawers (pretty cracked but if your into the Restoration and not the Fix.... this stuff is as authentic as it gets.)
If you have info on people in our area who work with Airstreams, I would appreciate it you wouldnt mind sending it to me.
My camera and the computer are not getting along right now so no pictures can not be added.
Email and we can see you this fits your projects! Nadir8@aol.com
thanks.
Nanc

www.petidforme.com/105
1953 Flying is offline   Reply With Quote