Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2021, 09:58 PM   #1

1973 31' Sovereign
Roberts Creek , British Columbia
Double bed where rear bath was

Hi everyone,

Love reading through all the threads. First time posting on here. I have a 1973 31ft rear bath Sovereign.

We will be parking the airstream permanently as a getaway cabin for my family and plan to make some layout changes. We will have a permanent outdoor shower and have decided we do not require a tub or shower in our unit. We do not plan to ever sell or move the airstream once positioned.

I am hoping to get your thoughts on the draft layout below. We have kids so bunks are important and my wife and would like to have our own sleeping room that doesn't require converting the dinette everyday night. The toilet would be a composting toilet and the sink a small ikea unit.

Questions:
1. What is the best way to run water to the sink?
2. Any recommendations on layout around or above the wheel well for the toilet?
3. Can under counter propane fridges vent where the original furnace was? I have removed this as it was in bad shape and will not require it.

Thanks so much for your feedback!
Happy New Year
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	31ft Airstream.PNG
Views:	36
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	385989   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic airstream V2.png
Views:	32
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	385990