Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Jensen Beach , Florida
New to Full timing

Hi Everyone. I am relatively new to the Forums. I have read them for a number of years but did not participate much. First off, I want to thank all for the information I have received thru their posts. With a vintage Airstream, one needs a source of info and the airforums fills that need very nicely. My trailer is an Argosy Airstream Minuet 6.7 meter. I have had her for about 4 years now and have extensively renovated her. I was close to selling this year but did a about face and decided to go full time. And what a journey so far that has been. Just recently emptied my life of most of my belongings and rented my house, and moved into my 22ft Argosy. And yes, my family is behind me but they think I am a bit crazy! I am still working, based in north FL and hopefully traveling throughout FL and Georgia at this time. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated. The journey begins!
pdurkin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
The Silver Slipper

2001 25' Excella
Batavia , New York
Mt wife and I have also rented or house and will start full timing in January. We will be free lancing mainland Florida for Jan and then renting a campsite down in the Keys for 2 months - yup its expensive down there but I really need all the heat and sunshine I can get - years of northern living have taken its toll. Best of Luck and lets keep in touch - we will be looking for boondocking sites and out of the way places and would be happy to share locations of what we find. JV & KAY
BigPineJandK is offline   Reply With Quote