Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2021, 04:25 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fayetteville , Georgia
Storage Options in south metro Atlanta area

I'm getting ready to move from my Once wonderful storage location. The new owner, Cubesmart, is a pain since they took over this location more than five years ago. Are there any recommendations for storage out there. I am willing store my vehicle at least 50 miles from my location in Peachtree City, Georgia. I am in the process of finding some land to build my own storage shed. In my estimation, it would be cheaper than paying storage fees, especially for companies that run up charges yearly...even if I have to pay property taxes. I am looking at building storage for more than my trailer--to possibly offset expenses. In the meantime, I would like to move.
Old 02-27-2021, 07:22 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2018 28' International
Fayetteville , Georgia
I am also in Peachtree City and moved my Serenity 28 from Cubesmart on Dividend Dr. to indoor storage that recently opened in Newnan. Call Coweta Storage and ask about their indoor RV storage.
brick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 07:24 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2018 28' International
Fayetteville , Georgia
I understand there is also a new indoor RV storage facility in LaGrange GA. I bit further, but cheaper.
brick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:46 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fayetteville , Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brick1 View Post
I am also in Peachtree City and moved my Serenity 28 from Cubesmart on Dividend Dr. to indoor storage that recently opened in Newnan. Call Coweta Storage and ask about their indoor RV storage.

I am currently located at Cubesmart on Dividend Dr. Been there since 2009, however, I am getting tired of their price hikes each year and the latest (giving people who stored RVs there a month before kicking them out is the last for me. I was able to retain a spot at the location because I've been there since 2009, however, I'm looking for something else....since service at this location declined since Cubesmart took over. I also had to move my unit to a different location due to their plans of replacing parking spots with storage unit in the drive-thru section. Thanks so much. I will call Coweta Storage. I was looking for indoor storage option since that is one of the conditions of upgrading to a new Airstream. I still plan to look at building a storage place--but need to find land. I did notice that the four Airstreams (owners) who use to be at this location have all gone. It's time for me to exit, too. Thanks again for the input!!!