Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1973 31' Sovereign
Austin , Texas
Austin, TX: Help me level my trailer w/ your truck this weekend?

Hi folks,

I posted this on Craigslist, but I would much prefer to have someone in the community help me out with it. Should only take an hour or less. I'm offering $40 but open.

The job just involves hitching up with your truck to better arrange/level my trailer where it currently is. The tricky part is that a fence has been built very close around the trailer.

Here's a link to the ad:

Airstream trailer adjustment and leveling

Thanks in advance to anyone up for this challenge!
seventythree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
austin, hitch, job, leveling, truck

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off