Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
New Member
1989 29' Land Yacht
Veneta , Oregon
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Squarestream upper moulding cap

I'm looking for the cover cap or moulding cover that snaps over the upper aluminum moulding. This moulding runs down both sides of the roof and across the joints at the roof end caps The dim is 3/4" aprox and the local airsteream dealer has a blank look on there face when I inquired, tried to sell me a window hard plastic part ? This stuff radius's around the corners (yes these square ones have a few round places too) so what ever was there originally was flexible

Any resources ?

Thanks, Tony
bajadosmil is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.